Rimworld

Fatwax

My best colony so far was ruined after I went back on my decision to not let anyone new in.  :lol: Saved a raider from death, nursed him to health then he upset everyone in the colony, because he went crazy from having no clothes. This caused one of my colonists to f*** off in a huff, naked guy had a breakdown and just ate food, threw up then lay around. Big fire then started only two colonists to put it out. Both died in the fire.  :lol: Raider was eventually left to die alone.

Have you had an infestation yet? That's harrowing.

Spoilering so as not to ruin anything for SGTF but similarly

When you come across a partially exposed room out in the middle of nowhere, one of your colonists gets a twinge and you shoot out one block and all hell breaks loose from the cryosleep caskets :lol: :lol:

An infestation of what?  :lol:

Nothing. An infestation of nothing. Mine that mountain greedily and deep.

My best colony so far was ruined after I went back on my decision to not let anyone new in.  :lol: Saved a raider from death, nursed him to health then he upset everyone in the colony, because he went crazy from having no clothes. This caused one of my colonists to f*** off in a huff, naked guy had a breakdown and just ate food, threw up then lay around. Big fire then started only two colonists to put it out. Both died in the fire.  :lol: Raider was eventually left to die alone.

Have you had an infestation yet? That's harrowing.

Spoilering so as not to ruin anything for SGTF but similarly

When you come across a partially exposed room out in the middle of nowhere, one of your colonists gets a twinge and you shoot out one block and all hell breaks loose from the cryosleep caskets :lol: :lol:

An infestation of what?  :lol:

Nothing. An infestation of nothing. Mine that mountain greedily and deep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Motherfucker.

maxresdefault.jpg

you see colonies all the time on reddit of 20+, which gets kind of ridiculous

I'm at 11 right now and it feels like too much tbh -

http://i.imgur.com/QTvGdmQ.jpg

You'll eventually get wanderers joining, or capture downed enemies and turn them etc

edit: I absolutely never offer shelter to anyone running from one of the other factions. They are invariably pyromaniac pessimists incapable of dumb labor, intellectual, cooking or violence.

I'm throwing it out there - anyone up for an Sea Ice Challenge? 1 rich explorer on the northernmost part of the world, see how long they can survive.

Managed half a season before. They're not allowed to be a psychopath or cannibal.

This looks like the kind of game where someone calls me up and finds I haven't slept, eaten, or stopped playing for a week.

:lol: Tommy said it best. You sit down to just play a bit and then you've got a fucking beard.

Haul To Stack currently is it for me. Vanilla game has some weird rules about who can deposit to which stack of items so you'll see partial stacks taking up a ton of space when they could be compressed.

edit: also the More Furniture mod if you're hardcore into playing dollhouse, which I am.

Apparently I have to subscribe to some shit to download Haul to Stack, what am I signing my life away to?

Had a little go at the tutorial earlier, I feel like the videos I've watched still aren't going to prepare me for the crippling frustration :lol:.

Apparently I have to subscribe to some s*** to download Haul to Stack, what am I signing my life away to?

Had a little go at the tutorial earlier, I feel like the videos I've watched still aren't going to prepare me for the crippling frustration :lol:.

Tutorials  :yao:

Just get in there and get started, fresh meat.