The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Didn't need to get out of second gear. Man City were pathetic. Even with just the one goal, it was such a comfortable tie for Madrid. Hope they do the job against Atletico now in the final once again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling has been good since coming on

Was thinking the opposite.

One bad cross but caused more threat in his time on the pitch that the rest of the team did in an hour

City are a legit embarrassment, btw. Zero urgency throughout the entire 90.

Pep is gonna gut that squad over the summer. Far too many players just not up for it.

I like Joe Hart :thup: Seems a nice guy.

Aye, I've only seen him in a couple of interviews but comes across very well and honest.

Jesus Navas is awful, I agree.

Literally no idea what he brings to the team, doesn't contribute to goals or assists. Doesn't really do anything apart from beat his man and then hit the first man with his cross.

Man City are a disgraceful 'team' when all things are considered. Not exactly a glowing endorsement for Pellegrini.

Not exactly cool to let go of your manager mid-season and announce Pep to replace him. He's got them in the top 4 and all the way to the CL Semi final; pretty amazing for a guy who's been treated that way, no?

Pellegrini has had Man City performing about par for the talent they have on their books during his time there. Certainly not a lot more or less. Nice bloke with a lot of class though.

Thought he started well, but has declined. Agree with you though, overall it's been not more or less than expected really.