The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Feels insane to have so little reaction to my team getting relegated. Last time I was absolutely gutted.

This. I don't really care and actually think it might be the best thing for the club. Am bit scared we might disappear from top football for a few years however.

Guest Open_C

Feels insane to have so little reaction to my team getting relegated. Last time I was absolutely gutted.

Literally all I'm bothered about is grief from mackems at work :lol:

Just wait until Rafa quits and Steve Bruce gets appointed.

Just wait until Rafa quits and Steve Bruce gets appointed.

And Ashley commits for another 50 years

Guest Open_C

This. I don't really care and actually think it might be the best thing for the club. Am bit scared we might disappear from top football for a few years however.

:lol: We already have disappeared from top football for a few years, man.  Hanging about in the Premier League with no real ambition, stinking the place up and making up the numbers, is not a joyous thing for fans to behold

Plant drugs on them.

I'm just so fucking gutted as this will set us back years man.

In the Premier League with a more than competent manager, more likely to be an attractive proposition to a buyer. But now, we'll be in the Championship stuck with Ashley and some dinosaur in charge.

We'll not see someone like Rafa in the dugout for a long time.

Remind them about Johnson, they will soon shut the fuk up

Same. Feeling like that for almost a year now. Only Benitez signing gave me a lift.

The whole season flew by and now it just feels almost "normal" to go down... But it's not normal. Or at least, it shouldn't be.

I'm just so f***ing gutted as this will set us back years man.

In the Premier League with a more than competent manager, more likely to be an attractive proposition to a buyer. But now, we'll be in the Championship stuck with Ashley and some dinosaur in charge.

look at the championship man, its dire, surely we can waltz it  :lol:

I'm just so f***ing gutted as this will set us back years man.

EVER

Same lads... Mind in 09 I was sitting in the living room unable to hold back the tears (I was only 15 mind) now I just don't really feel any emotion tbh... I think I already grieved like we where relegated on Saturday with us failing to beat villa and the mackems coming back to beat chelsea that hurt like fuck tbh... Saying that I'm just a bit gutted that I'll be flying over from ireland to see a "meanging" less match on Sunday lol