The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Didn't realise Murray was on loan. Pards coming up trumps again with his striker transfers.

To their "rivals" as well. :lol: Think I'd laugh myself into an early grave if Gayle and Murray helped us and Brighton up while those mugs went down.

Good for them, gap to 3rd is what matters and of all the clubs glad it's them keeping up with us

Totally agree, and they were also the last team of my winning six fold.

Didn't realise Murray was on loan. Pards coming up trumps again with his striker transfers.

To their "rivals" as well. :lol: Think I'd laugh myself into an early grave if Gayle and Murray helped us and Brighton up while those mugs went down.

:lol: Aye, that Eagles/Seagulls thing. No idea what's going on there, but it exists.

Guest Howaythetoon

The people insisting Ibra couldn't hack it in this league are looking a bit daft now.

Kid I know who actually goes to their games says he's scoring goals, but he would rather have Rashford and Martial up front as he slows their game down and doesn't do much other than scoring. To be fair he did say he's a class act when on the ball.

:lol: Aye, that Eagles/Seagulls thing. No idea what's going on there, but it exists.

:lol: This is news to me, wtf!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/sep/27/brighton-crystal-palace-rivalry

:lol: This is news to me, wtf!

:lol: It's just straight weird. Used to know one of each and they'd flap their arms at each other and do "Eaaagles!" and "Seaaagulls!" at each other.

:lol: Calm down, lads.

Juventus v Roma on now. Buffon and de Rossi the two captains, has there ever been a domestic game with two captains with as many international caps? (277 between both of them)

I think Juventus played R.Madrid a couple of seasons ago with Buffon and Casillas as captains and they'd have more than 277 but obviously that's European game not domestic. I presume Zanetti captained a game against Buffon

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/sep/27/brighton-crystal-palace-rivalry

Ah, Wullie, always reliable. :thup: Rachid Harkouk :lol: He could play a bit on his day, skinny and skillful.