The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Concede goals like that at home and you can have no complaints when you get done on away goals. No need for that situation to arise. Really indisciplined and they got punished, coupled with not punishing Atleti's indiscipline that's the game gone. Small margins.

Felipao, on your observations then Leicester should have gone down this season.

Being "better" is about tactically setting up, performing your roles well and winning games.

Absolutely ridiculous to say Atletico and Leicester play the same style of football.

Being "better" is about tactically setting up, performing your roles well and winning games.

Absolutely ridiculous to say Atletico and Leicester play the same style of football.

It's not that ridiculous

I wasn't necessarily directly comparing the two, I was making reference to what you said about having none of the ball and no chances. Leicester have won games all season on that basis.

Concede goals like that at home and you can have no complaints when you get done on away goals. No need for that situation to arise.

:thup: Pure stupidity, they had this in the bag. Atletico scored from a fantastic solo run from Saul in the first leg and then stupidity at the back in the 2nd leg. Credit to Atletico, I'm definitely not suggesting it's a fluke. But in terms of who created the most, controlled the match tempo and should've gone through based on that it Bayern over two legs. Or are people suggesting results NEVER lie?

I wasn't necessarily directly comparing the two, I was making reference to what you said about having none of the ball and no chances. Leicester have won games all season on that basis.

Go to bed :lol: You're high. Leicester have played some fantastic stuff during the season, they are also one of the top scorers in the league.

All set up for Real to win it

How?

I just think they have a a better chance of beating Atletico in the final rather than Bayern, and yes I  think they will comfortably deal with City

:thup:

Flip is upset because the Argentine Dunga is much better than the Brazilian Dunga.

:lol: I love Simeone ffs. Problem is it's the only guy on that team next to Griezemann that I want to succeed.

Results do lie but that is what Atletico are designed to do. If that had happened against any other team then maybe but basically that's atletico's plan, if that was the case all of atleticos successes of the past few years are underserving.

Go to bed :lol: You're high. Leicester have played some fantastic stuff during the season, they are also one of the top scorers in the league.

And Atletico are 3rd top scorers in La Liga, only behind Barca and Real. Atletico also play some fantastic stuff, but they also tactically set up well when they need to.

EDIT - Just realised Atletico have only conceded 16 goals in La Liga this season, that is incredibly defensively. :lol:

Results do lie but that is what Atletico are designed to do. If that had happened against any other team then maybe but basically that's atletico's plan, if that was the case all of atleticos successes of the past few years are underserving.

Fair enough, but IMO (doesn't have to be yours ;) ) I still think Bayern over the two legs showed more. Thought they were unlucky. Muller was rusty because it should've been 3-0 at half time.

I think it's harsh for Bayern to be out when they're probably a better team than City or Real, whom both I think would have been beaten easier by Atletico. I think Bayern lost it in the first leg in a way, don't think they were close to themselves for the first half, looked scared. If they'd put in this performance then they may have got the away goal and be fine now.