The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Is that not offside? The defender was off the pitch.

It works the same way as it would for an attacker, they are still classed as active.

An attacker would be gaining an advantage though. I guess a defender could just step off the pitch deliberately as well like. :thup:

Liverpool have been fantastic tonight. The workrate they're currently pushing out is phenomenal.

:thup: Been really impressed. Love Klopp for playing those four attacking players as well. Milner and Can covers so much ground that those four can just play freely.

Is that not offside? The defender was off the pitch.

It works the same way as it would for an attacker, they are still classed as active.

An attacker would be gaining an advantage though. I guess a defender could just step off the pitch deliberately as well like. :thup:

Yeah pretty much. It would be a lot harder for a defender to gain an advantage, however it's feasible.

That dickhead on BT saying 'how special after the events of recent days'. :anguish: If Liverpool had lost, would he have said 'how sad after the events of recent days'? Of course not.

Here's another one.

Am I missing something here? Seems awfully distasteful to me. On the field justice ffs.

I shudder to think of the headlines should Liverpool win the EL.

If we were ever 1-0 up after a Europa League semi we'd definitely perform how Villarreal did in the 2nd leg tonight

No f******* way.

If you are impressed with how Rafa has performed with your players in the premier league, wait till you get to Europe. He is the maestro there.

8 semi finals in 11 attempts.

If we were ever 1-0 up after a Europa League semi we'd definitely perform how Villarreal did in the 2nd leg tonight

Like in Lisbon do you mean? Why wait until the last 4 to blow it when you can bottle it in the Quarters?

That game did spring to mind as did that awful Alkmaar 2nd leg

Like in Lisbon do you mean? Why wait until the last 4 to blow it when you can bottle it in the Quarters?

That game did spring to mind as did that awful Alkmaar 2nd leg

NUFC in incapable of playing for 0-0 shocker with Paul Huntington at LB.

Bellamy had already gone by that point. Sure he dropped Robert for N'Zogbia though after he'd been in a bit of form just because he'd said something.

It was a rallying cry as I recall, that any British player would have been praised for :lol: