The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Yup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4443365.stm

Robert's comments seemingly had no finger-pointing, and seemed to say they have collective responsibility but he wanted to play (as any good player would) - but Souness the w***** took this personally.

He was, and still is, a massive hypocrite, like. Calling Robert selfish then acting like that. :lol:

Guest neesy111

What's replacing Fletch and Sav next year? Going back to Sky?

Hopefully nothing.

Martial may have been injured in the warm up according to BT sport and Rashford hasn't traveled.

Knew I shouldn't have put him in my fantasty football team.  Oh well - come on Rooney.

Van Gaal done fucked up.  Didn't put Rashford in the squad and Martial goes down the tunnel suspected injured.  They'll probably shove Rooney upfront and looks like they've brought Herrera into the starting 11.

Guest neesy111

Hope Boro go up, would be a huge lift for the area that's taken some ridiculous hits in recent years.

Guest neesy111

Canny of the football league to let Brighton fans have the joy of getting up at horrific o'clock.

Always thought last day of a league would be a sunday these days.

If Norwich aren't up for this they deserve to go down but Man Utd have been playing better stuff recently, they were good against Leicester. The mackems v Chelsea will be a tight game.. i'm thinking a draw. I'm not liking the noises coming from the Chelsea camp.

Denying Spurs was all they really had left to play for

Guest neesy111

Yeah, not feeling confident in Man Utd at all. Would take a draw right now.

Your never confident going by most of your posts.