Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was there a reason given for Forestieri not featuring today?

Yeah, he told the manager he wasn't in the right frame of mind and refused to.

Apparently he did the same last week but was talked into playing at the last minute and scored the winner.

Was there a reason given for Forestieri not featuring today?

He refused to play claiming to not be in the right frame of mind

Sheff Wed chairman has said he won't sell their best players

Forestieri isn't particularly creative or technical. He seems more of a withdrawn forward, who relies on his off the ball movement and strength. We need a player like this but we need flair and creativity more.

Sounds like what we already have, another perfect Carr signing,👍

Sounds more of a Rafa signing.

Yeah of course, probably had his eye on this lad for years.👍

Similar to knokeart, who Carr scouted for us before Leicester paid up and signed him.

So you're saying the board are going over Rafa's head?

It did cross mind when we signed Clark and Diame. (Release clause policy and shit!)

Anyway, I'm not panici g about Rafa and the signings.

Ricky Lambert available, would be ideal at this level.

What's Victor moses doing these days? Rafa had him at Chelsea didn't he? He'd be another superb addition

Done basically nowt since Wigan and couldn't imagine him being up for a scrap in the Championship. No ta.

Forestieri isn't particularly creative or technical. He seems more of a withdrawn forward, who relies on his off the ball movement and strength. We need a player like this but we need flair and creativity more.

Sounds like what we already have, another perfect Carr signing,👍

Sounds more of a Rafa signing.

Yeah of course, probably had his eye on this lad for years.👍

Similar to knokeart, who Carr scouted for us before Leicester paid up and signed him.

So you're saying the board are going over Rafa's head?

It did cross mind when we signed Clark and Diame. (Release clause policy and shit!)

Anyway, I'm not panici g about Rafa and the signings.

No, but I'm thinking a scout report was already compiled, Rafa speaks of this great relationship he has already with Charnley, Charnley & Carr both need to justify their existence. I mean Carr off the back of last season and with Thauvin & Cabella, wtf is he still here for.

These new lads had been pre scouted. I guess Rafa will say no to anyone he won't use, but I just don't think all these new boys are all Rafa's total choices.But I understand you have to get the best of what's available to a relegated club. Rafa obviously trusts Charnley, and Charnley bizarrely trusts Carr or he wouldn't be here.

I don't think going over heads perhaps like before, but hes working with them Charnley and Carr and the other scouts recommendations(unfortunately).

I would rather us not have paid Villa 5.5m for Clark only for them lot to use the cash to purchase Chester for 8m.

Think we got done there and helped them get a better defender.

Carr should have been dismissed ages ago, the only reason I'm so sceptical. No disrespect to Rafa, I trust Rafa, but I think Rafa trusts these clowns.

Mentioned it earlier in the season,but I had the Rafa database brigade swarm on me for suggesting such idiocy.

👍

Carr scouts players and in the past has recommended a certain number for whatever position we've wanted to buy for.  It isn't his fault that the club has usually opted for the scouted 8th choice.

Even when we talk of strikers, the list of players that we could have got but didn't is comical.  Most have went on to the biggest clubs.

nobody knows how far down his pecking order the actual signings were.

Yes probably, as he scouted Aubamayang.

But you and I could suggest players who we already know 20/30 other scouts are watching while your sat there with them among the crowd.Its a waste of time, if Dortmund scouts are there at the same time as you, and knowing your board will insult his club and representatives with derisory offers just move on to the next target what you perhaps know we could/might achieve.He has managed to push through the Cabella deal at 14m but couldn't manage to convince the board to sign Ngolo Kante.

Newly promotion alleged struggling Leicester did though?

He has been riding on the Cabaye,Tiote,Ba breakthrough season for way to long.

We Spunked loads on shite under him.

And guess what, he's still here.

Still throwing reports on Charnleys desk.

Most of the players brought in are not as bad as they have appeard for us.

It's just that we've had shit managers and shit coaching set up.

In my opinion that's the biggest reason why they flopped.

Riviere 6m I don't wanna go on. Cabella,Thauvin,Saivet Shelvey, Gouffran.

Then there is the help the agent deals, like Ferrayra, Doumbia?

There's miles more examples.

Nobody was even that fust with Gini. Our third most expensive signing since Owen and biggest under Ashley.

It's just that we've had shit managers and shit coaching set up.

And if i may add. The way the club has been run as a stepping stone with no ambition, isloated from the fans, treating those very fans with utter contempt. It really was just about everything wiithin the club.

It's just that we've had s*** managers and s*** coaching set up.

And if i may add. The way the club has been run as a stepping stone with no ambition, isloated from the fans, treating those very fans with utter contempt. It really was just about everything wiithin the club.

Cant find a mic drop emoticon but absolutely this.