Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caulkin said he is sure we will bring in a winger and we may even get 2 in.

Thank f***. :thup: The need is absolutely desperate if we're going to have any hope of winning the league.

Yep, maybe we are looking for one loan, and one permanent. Another positive is our latest signings and links, seem to be geared to adding pace to our squad, something we are severely lacking.

Are we happy with our strikers? Mitro, Gayle, Perez, Rivierre, Armstrong? The last two might be going, Gouffran should never be used as a striker, so we have the other three strikers. Enough?

But that's his natural position and didn't he do alright until he was moved wide and then into central midfield? If anything he should have never been used as anything but a striker.

Happy to keep him as backup, but we 100% need another striker in, think Mitro and Gayle will be great in the champ I don't rate Perez but you would think he will chip in at some point, think Armstrong is utter tripe and as I say Gouffran should be a backup.

One more needed for absolutely certain, a good all rounder if possible, easier said than done.

Can't believe a playmaker hasn't been mentioned when it's so obvious we need one.

Playmaker

Left Winger

Left back

Striker

Order of importance for me. Hopefully get at least 2 of them by next week or it could be a lot harder than we expected for promotion

What do you mean a playmaker? For what position? No 10?

Can't believe a playmaker hasn't been mentioned when it's so obvious we need one.

Playmaker

Left Winger

Left back

Striker

Order of importance for me. Hopefully get at least 2 of them by next week or it could be a lot harder than we expected for promotion

What do you mean a playmaker? For what position? No 10?

Yeah Rafa favours a 4-2-3-1 but we don't have the creative player to play behind the striker or a creative midfielder good on the ball further up the pitch. We have a big gap from our midfield to Gayle and it just goes wide with nobody to aim for in the middle. Perez was the closest we had to that but he has gone off the boil recently.  A link man in the mould of a siggurdsson eriksen silva type of player is exactly what would improve us.

As it stands I'm not impressed with our business and still playing the likes of dummett and colback and I know  most my mates say the same. Il be at every home and away game I can get too like always but I fear for us making the top 2 as our squad stands and from what we have seen so far