Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dzeko and Sturridge  :lol:

There is no evidence from this summer that Rafa had unrealistic expectations of what types of players could be attracted. There is no way he's upset because we didn't bring those two in. He's upset because we couldn't get a goalkeeper on a free, a young striker on loan, Southampton's reserve LB, Arsenal's wantaway striker (though this one is really not our fault), etc.

Fuck me, this is one of the most depressing things I've ever read.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/19-best-free-agents-available-13559765

Cedric Carasso, Jose Enrique, Juan Rafael Fuentes, Kolo Toure, Sebastian Bassong, Joleon Lescott, Kieran Richardson, Benoît Trémoulinas, Joe Ledley, Karl Henry, Danny Guthrie, Jan Kirchoff, Youssuf Mulumbu,

Jay Spearing, Kris Commons, Giuseppe Rossi, Rickie Lambert, Jose Antonio Reyes, Claudio Pizarro

If the yanks surrender the voodoo doll they have been using to ruin his career I'd take Rossi in an instant.

Rossi did his ACL again last spring.

Hasn't he suffered enough!!!!???

:lol: he'd have undoubtedly died in some gruesome fashion had he chosen to play for us. I fully expect something horrible to happen to Pulisic.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-uniteds-transfer-window-writers-13557920

The f***ing state of Ryder's contribution versus the rest. :lol:

Robbing a living that bellend.

Andrew Musgrove's effort isn't Pulitzer Prize winning material either.

He at least manages more than one sentence per paragraph though :lol:

True. Does "some really quality" writing.  ???

Guest firetotheworks

People always ask for threads to be locked, like. Unless there's already a thread for it or it's NWOAT it never happens. Threads die by themselves, you don't really need to lock them.

If the yanks surrender the voodoo doll they have been using to ruin his career I'd take Rossi in an instant.

Rossi did his ACL again last spring.

Hasn't he suffered enough!!!!???

[emoji38] he'd have undoubtedly died in some gruesome fashion had he chosen to play for us. I fully expect something horrible to happen to Pulisic.

[emoji38] Don't even joke!