Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some worn out cheap ass striker that we have over looked will turn up on dead line day on loan or for a super cheap fee.

Ashley is shaking the dice right now.

Where is Kuqi

He is a manager now, maybe Rafa's replacement.

Quincy Promes. 26 years old, 58 in 114 for Spartak Moscow :yao:

edit: googled him

Southampton still pushing for Spartak Moscow's Quincy Promes

SkySports

2 days ago

Southampton talks to sign Quincy Promes from Spartak Moscow ongoing

SkySports

1 day ago

Report: Quincy Promes ready to snub £30 million Southampton transfer

HITC

:lol: Never mind

Promesing player

Quincy Promes. 26 years old, 58 in 114 for Spartak Moscow :yao:

edit: googled him

Southampton still pushing for Spartak Moscow's Quincy Promes

SkySports

2 days ago

Southampton talks to sign Quincy Promes from Spartak Moscow ongoing

SkySports

1 day ago

Report: Quincy Promes ready to snub £30 million Southampton transfer

HITC

:lol: Never mind

Promesing player

Quincing at that price tag

I don't think it's willful either. Just a mix of doing it on a shoestring, ineptitude, and favouring yes men-type lackeys.

Ashley has done untold damage to the club, so the net result is no joke.

That's the way he does business you just have to look at his sports direct slave labour sweat camps for that. The man should be deemed not fit and proper to run a club as we aren't even trying to compete

They play two though.

Okazaki is usually the extra striker though, that means Iheanacho and Slimani are fighting for a spot on the bench usually. Pretty expensive strikers to have sitting around twiddling their thumbs most weekends.

Unless I'm missing something that article has nowt in it, not even a mention of what they'd offer for him.  Also they seem to be talking as if he's fallen out of favour and won't play, I don't believe for a minute that Benitez isn't going to play him.

Unless I'm missing something that article has nowt in it, not even a mention of what they'd offer for him.  Also they seem to be talking as if he's fallen out of favour and won't play, I don't believe for a minute that Benitez isn't going to play him.

looks BS.

Mitro looks like going back to Anderlecht

looks BS.

If Mitro goes, then we'll be bringing in a striker. If anything it's probably the only way we can buy one being the tight fisted cunts we are.

looks BS.

If Mitro goes, then we'll be bringing in a striker. If anything it's probably the only way we can buy one being the tight fisted cunts we are.

Like who? Someone cheaper than Mitro....