Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I find it strange that some appear to be just writing off the idea that with a hopefully far superior coaching team under Rafa, and an old team mate in Harper back, Krul may be able to reach somewhere nearer to that 2012 form.

EDIT: Way behind. Like fuck I'm looking back to see whatever post I was attempting to reply to.

I find it strange that some appear to be just writing off the idea that with a hopefully far superior coaching team under Rafa, and an old team mate in Harper back, Krul may be able to reach somewhere nearer to that 2012 form.

EDIT: Way behind. Like f*** I'm looking back to see whatever post I was attempting to reply to.

I'm not dismissing that, I hadn't considered it.

I just think he needs action at a higher level than we can offer. I hope he will be back in a year, and you will be proved right. :)

Lazaar had the 4th-most crosses total in Serie A last season and the most from any player from the left flank. Good passer. Did lose the ball quite a bit, though.

Looks to be a tricky customer going forward. Certainly a much better attacking LB than any we could put out there, not that it would be difficult to achieve that.

Cheers seems to have everything we want in Dummett but maybe not as defensive watching

Can't help but think we are going to be weaker by September with Janmaat, Tiote, Krul likely to all be gone and yet Colback remains.

Tiote would ruin this league but seems to be on way out, we are still weak as fuck past the half way line and need winger and striker that can play now, we probably need another centre mid to compete with Shelvey and Hayden and need that left back.

The players we have bought may prove to be shrewd buys and part of the grand plan but it does seem like we are buying some bang average footballers.

Of course we're going to be weaker, we got relegated.

Exactly. Not sure what exactly people were expecting like, for us to just sign a load of Premier League players like nothing happened? That none of our players would want to leave? That we wouldn't want to shift some of them on anyway; to raise funds, save wages or simply because the new manager doesn't rate them?

We need to get promoted. That's all. If we go up, the next few years will undoubtedly see mass turnover of playing staff as requirements and targets change.

Can't help but think we are going to be weaker by September with Janmaat, Tiote, Krul likely to all be gone and yet Colback remains.

Tiote would ruin this league but seems to be on way out, we are still weak as f*** past the half way line and need winger and striker that can play now, we probably need another centre mid to compete with Shelvey and Hayden and need that left back.

The players we have bought may prove to be shrewd buys and part of the grand plan but it does seem like we are buying some bang average footballers.

I was thinking that but looking at the other teams we still look slightly better than them on paper at least and surely there will be a couple more in by next Wednesday too

Main isssue this season is we look to have a lot of average players who aren't much better than the other promotion contenders players, we are just relying on Ritchie, Gayle and maybe Diame whilst hoping Perez and mitrovic will contribute enough.

Likes of dummett Clark Hanley Anita colback Shelvey gouffran etc wouldn't get in a few teams in this league

Of course we're going to be weaker, we got relegated.

Exactly. Not sure what exactly people were expecting like, for us to just sign a load of Premier League players like nothing happened? That none of our players would want to leave? That we wouldn't want to shift some of them on anyway?

We need to get promoted. That's all. If we go up, the next few years will undoubtedly see mass turnover of playing staff as requirements and targets change.

:thup: