Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3m

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

#Nufc hoping to sign Achraf Lazaar, the Palermo left-back.

Any good? Need a winger and forward and then we should be fine.

Never seen him play, but read he has good crossing ability.

Fuckin' yeah. Not used to this signing people in the right positions lark at all.

We've only needed a winger and striker for about 3 weeks, like.

We certainly are desperate for them, but having fullbacks with pace and ability to get forward will transform us further.

Fuckin' yeah. Not used to this signing people in the right positions lark at all.

We certainly are desperate for them, but having fullbacks with pace and ability to get forward will transform us further.

Correct, but we're still lacking 2 key players with a week left to get them.

Agreed, particularly a winger who should have been a top priority.

looks fast based on his wiki photo. sign him up. Hopefully some pace down the sides and maybe another striker/creative midfield and squad starting to take shape!

How can you tell whether someone is fast from a still image?

I'm basing it on the photo. So its fair to say there is a chance of error on my part.

looks fast based on his wiki photo. sign him up. Hopefully some pace down the sides and maybe another striker/creative midfield and squad starting to take shape!

I'm basing it on the photo. So its fair to say there is a chance of error on my part.

Every report on him says he has blistering pace.

Judge and Ritchie cut in, Yedlin and Tagineboy overlap.

In which case, it is possible that Khay has the relatively unexciting but nonetheless impressive of judging speed based on still image. A rare breed.

Judge and Ritchie cut in, Yedlin and Tagineboy overlap.

This is what I was thinking, the way Rafa sets up we might not need traditional wingers if the full backs have pace and overlap properly.

In 92 we signed Bracewell, Lee and Bereford, along with Barry Venison. They weren't particularly exciting signings at the time but they did the job.

Bloody hell, I'd kill for that calibre of player this window. Bracewell and Venison were both title winners and were only 30 and 28 respectively. Beresford looked a great prospect and Lee who we signed after the season started became an established England player. Those signings were pretty much inspired at the time.

They turned out to be brilliant signings, but I don't remember being more confident of promotion back then than I am now. Ritchie could prove to be as good as Rob Lee. Diame, could be Bracewell, wishful thinking? Hayden has mpre potential than Beresford. Games could be just like Venison. Weve also added more depth, which was admittedly needed.

In which case, it is possible that Khay has the relatively unexciting but nonetheless impressive of judging speed based on still image. A rare breed.

Maybe it was just a blurred image and a lucky guess?