Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bigi signs for Coventry, permanently. Shame how his career with us ended, looked promising once.

He really never. One decent goal and his level is league 1 as shown.

Having him playing a European quarter final against benfica just highlights how criminally mismanaged we have been this last 10 years or so

There were a fair few games that he played we're he looked good, and could make it, but Pardew fucked him after one poor performance.

In all seriousness I liked him a lot and Pardew fucked his career out of spite. Cool. Irony is that he set up our best first half chance in that Benfica game when he put a header on a plate for Cisse who fluffed it.

In all seriousness I liked him a lot and Pardew f***ed his career out of spite. Cool. Irony is that he set up our best first half chance in that Benfica game when he put a header on a plate for Cisse who fluffed it.

I dislike pardew as much as anyone but it's ridiculous to say he ruined his career. If he was that good how come not even a championship team is in for him!?

Just another part of us being tight signing and playing players way below the level required for a club like Newcastle. Not a pop at bigirimana as there has been loads over the last 5 years or so

In all seriousness I liked him a lot and Pardew f***ed his career out of spite. Cool. Irony is that he set up our best first half chance in that Benfica game when he put a header on a plate for Cisse who fluffed it.

I dislike pardew as much as anyone but it's ridiculous to say he ruined his career. If he was that good how come not even a championship team is in for him!?

Just another part of us being tight signing and playing players way below the level required for a club like Newcastle. Not a pop at bigirimana as there has been loads over the last 5 years or so

Apart from playing him chronically out of position for a game we needed to win by a couple of goals and then never selecting him ever again after, thus clearly making him a scapegoat as is Pardew's wont, you mean?

Hmmm, anyone got Columbo's number?

Apart from playing him chronically out of position for a game we needed to win by a couple of goals and then never selecting him ever again after, thus clearly making him a scapegoat as is Pardew's wont, you mean?

This, plus when we signed him, he was 18, any normal club would have tried to develop him, send him out on loan, nurture them, not chuck him into a European quarter final, playing him in the completly wrong position, and then because he was the easiest target, fucking ruin his career, by denting his confidence, sticking him in the reserves for two and a half seasons, and then not allowing him in any way back into the first team squad, because of some cunt's ego and self importance. Also he only finally went out on loan after Pardew left, why not before, almost like Pardew just didn't let him leave, seriously, Pardew flat-out fucked this guys career.

Nope, agree entirely with the Pardewed assessment here. Like many, along with the best player we've had in over a decade, his career came to a halt under The King. If he can let HBA go to fucking Hull and leave the club with a whimper, what chance do people like Bigi have?

Heaven 911

He's playing in league 1 man. If he was half as good as you make him out to be he wouldn't be in league 1. "Pardewed" or not. Was never going to be a top half premiership player which is where we were around at the time

Sigh, why am I even bothering.....

You do realise stunting a player's development lowers their ceiling, don't you?

Of course. But his natural ability regardless would see him higher than league 1 now if he was going to be a good premiership player. Our fans have just had there expectations of what level of player we should of had playing for us by Ashley and poor signings. I'm no pardew fan but I reckon people just like to make him out to be far better than he ever was as another stick to beat pardew with.

Of course. But his natural ability regardless would see him higher than league 1 now if he was going to be a good premiership player. Our fans have just had there expectations of what level of player we should of had playing for us by Ashley and poor signings. I'm no pardew fan but I reckon people just like to make him out to be far better than he ever was as another stick to beat pardew with.

I've read that 4 times and I've no idea what it's supposed to say.

So there's no players in League 1 who could play in the Championship? Nonsense.