Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He played 50 games for them last season, more than any other Madrid player. Admittedly the vast majority were off the bench. Even if he's fallen behind Asensio I think it's a stretch that he'd be clammering to leave just yet.

If he's as good as some are saying I understand it, but I do find another winger link quite baffling.

Likewise, I'd rather we looked at strikers but as I posted on the previous page, I certainly wouldn't be against getting this guy because, well, he looks absolutely mint. :lol:

If he's as good as some are saying I understand it, but I do find another winger link quite baffling.

I don't tbh. I love Ritchie don't get me wrong but I do think that if we could get an upgrade on him, then we should go for it.

:frantic:

Watched a lot of Madrid last season and can't really remember many games where he didn't get any minutes. It's not like he's rotting away on the bench or not getting his chances there. Be very surprised if they were to get rid after already selling James and Morata. Bale is always injured and Zidane likes to rest Ronaldo now when he can.

I don't tbh. I love Ritchie don't get me wrong but I do think that if we could get an upgrade on him, then we should go for it.

Aye that's fair enough, tbh though I would have expected signings like that to happen next summer though.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be fucking amazed if we signed him, but it would show just how valuable Rafa is if we did...still need a striker and 'keeper like. [emoji38]

What a joke of a story man, an English journalist throws out a name of a squad player in a podcast because of the Rafa connection, and a Real Madrid site runs a story quoting “reports from England”, and the Chronicle runs a story quoting the Spanish site who’re quoting the original guy just having a chat and randomly mentioning players that might be available  :lol:  :lol:

Signing of Perez always seemed a bit strange - 17m for a 27/28 year old with one decent season never made a huge amount of sense. What did you make of him?

Yeah, it was totally a one-season wonder and it was there for all to see. How he got a move to Arsenal I'll never understand.