Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Can only guess that the deals they've been given are beyond their worth. We really need to get rid of them asap like.

:lol: We can't get rid of anyone.

We will, the transfer window is ticking and teams will get desperate.  However that leaves us in a bit of a jam for the time being.  Maybe we can loan the clingons out to championship clubs.

Another learning curve for Ashley, stop buying rubbish from a spreadsheet.

FFS, just sick Riviere and Haidara in the reserves. They're gone next year anyway. Even if they move we'll be subsidizing their wages so the saving is probably completely minimal.

Riviere's until 2020.

Fwiw I hope transfermarket is right, even though they are no longer the website they were.

Was widely reported as a 4 year deal at the time, but we did announce it as a 'long term deal' - which could mean .com are right.

Surely we didn't give the fucker 6 years. :jesuswept:

This is why you should just be able to cut players in your squad if they don't make the grade like in American sports

Cut them make them free agents and free up wage space

Love to see Colback come back from training with the card hanging in his locker

:lol: We can't get rid of anyone.

We will, the transfer window is ticking and teams will get desperate.  However that leaves us in a bit of a jam for the time being.  Maybe we can loan the clingons out to championship clubs.

Another learning curve for Ashley, stop buying rubbish from a spreadsheet.

It's not about teams getting desperate, in both these examples ( Good and Haidara) the players refused the move. I'm sure there are clubs who want these players but the players themselves would rather collect their wage.

Fwiw I hope transfermarket is right, even though they are no longer the website they were.

Was widely reported as a 4 year deal at the time, but we did announce it as a 'long term deal' - which could mean .com are right.

Surely we didn't give the f***er 6 years. :jesuswept:

I thought a 5 year contract was the longest you could give a player anyway?

Surely we didn't give the f***er 6 years. :jesuswept:

I thought a 5 year contract was the longest you could give a player anyway?

Statuses are...http://www.nufc.com/2017-18html/squad.html

Lucas Perez is looking a possibility. Would everyone be happy with that?

Reading a few of the Arsenal message boards they seem to rate him quite highly and are just puzzled why Wenger signed him if he wasn't going to play him. 13m wouldn't be horrific business in the current market.