Group A - France (Q), Switzerland (Q), Albania, Romania

Wullie

Surprised how long Romania managed to stay in the game. On balance could have nicked a draw without too many complaints from the French who looked indecisive and one paced first half. Def isn't all that and could be there for the taking by one of the strong sides. Girroud such a drama queen.

Just watched the game as I was out.

Olivier Giroud man. Really not a fan at all. Incredibly frustrating player.

Kante and Payet were their best players, which is really something. The two new boys. Kante is frighteningly good.

Kante and Payet were their best players, which is really something. The two new boys. Kante is frighteningly good.

Strikers who score goals are really so frustrating, I agree.

Giroud is wank. Against Germany/Spain he'll cost them. Their defence is gash too, no chance they're winning the thing.

Put your money on France.

Strikers who score goals are really so frustrating, I agree.

He is so poor man. Did you see the chances he spurned today? Almost cost them the win. Was very fortunate that Payet got that goal. The heat would have been on him for sure.

Thought Giroud's goal was a foul to be honest, he elbowed the Goalie's arm out of the way which made it almost impossible to catch. Probably wrong as nobody else seemed to mention it but looked obvious from the slo-mo. Desperately wanted it disallowed so my Razvan Rat FGS bet could still come in mind.

Thought Giroud's goal was a foul to be honest, he elbowed the Goalie's arm out of the way which made it almost impossible to catch. Probably wrong as nobody else seemed to mention it but looked obvious from the slo-mo. Desperately wanted it disallowed so my Razvan Rat FGS bet could still come in mind.

Yeah, noticed the elbow too. Too hard to spot in real time I guess, and it probably doesn't happen if the goalie is more commanding in his claim. He was a bit of a wuss on the attempt really. Got punished. But yeah, technically a foul.

Yeah, noticed the elbow too. Too hard to spot in real time I guess, and it probably doesn't happen if the goalie is more commanding in his claim. He was a bit of a wuss on the attempt really. Got punished. But yeah, technically a foul.

Spoke about it in depth on our post-match show. Erik Thorstvedt was adamant it was a clear foul.

Spoke about it in depth on our post-match show. Erik Thorstvedt was adamant it was a clear foul.

I thought it was definitely a foul. In the six-yard box and Giroud's body pushed his arm out of the way. Still, keeper should have been a bit more commanding.

Kante was just as awesome for France as he's been all season for Leicester.

Yep. Him and Griezmann also. Chuck Pogba into the mix and it is hard to see them not being very difficult to beat, despite the questions about their defence and centre forward.

I thought it was definitely a foul. In the six-yard box and Giroud's body pushed his arm out of the way. Still, keeper should have been a bit more commanding.

:thup: this. France were very ordinary and how shit was Sissoko's run through on goal :lol: Absolutely no conviction man. A team that leaves out Ben Arfa for this guy deserves everything coming its way.

Yep. Him and Griezmann also. Chuck Pogba into the mix and it is hard to see them not being very difficult to beat, despite the questions about their defence and centre forward.

I think Germany or Spain would beat them without too much trouble

I think Germany or Spain would beat them without too much trouble

Really like the look of them too. Just have an inkling towards France. Greizmann and Kante are both phenomenal and will dominate most midfields: compare and contrast Vurn & Jack!!