Spare/Wanted Tickets

LFEE

Paid £160 for England tickets online for game against Slovakia.  Tickets arrived and I see they are actually in the Slovakia end.... Not happy.  Any suggestions?

Also do we not have a thread for anyone travelling ? i would love to bump into a great of Geordies on my travels.!?

After two for England v Slovakia on Monday.

Got one €55 ticket for Sweden v Belgium a week today going spare.

Bump. Anyone out here seen of any going?

The games I've been too have had people selling them openly outside the fanzones and stadia. Worth a go I reckon.

After two for England v Slovakia on Monday.

Got one €55 ticket for Sweden v Belgium a week today going spare.

Bump. Anyone out here seen of any going?

The games I've been too have had people selling them openly outside the fanzones and stadia. Worth a go I reckon.

Aye. Got offered Albania-Romania tickets yesterday, but knocked it on the head to watch Les Bleus in the fanzone.

Should be in St Etienne just after 12 so will have a look about.

Hi,

Today in the LMS, I got my mother to order me some tickets to the england game whilst I was at work.

She used her account by accident and the tickets are on my credit card but in her name.

Has anybody else had a simmilar sort of issue, will I be able to pick these up still?

She won't be in France obviously.

On the invoice, my mother and I have the same address as on my passport/driving licence.

Hi,

Today in the LMS, I got my mother to order me some tickets to the england game whilst I was at work.

She used her account by accident and the tickets are on my credit card but in her name.

Has anybody else had a simmilar sort of issue, will I be able to pick these up still?

She won't be in France obviously.

On the invoice, my mother and I have the same address as on my passport/driving licence.

Not sure, during the World Cup it was a machine where you put the paying credit card into it and the tickets popped out. Hopefully it's the same, but do think you have to go pick it up, so if she has an ID or passport or something she can lend you and you can prove your her son than that should surely work.

If I'm being honest you will struggle.

The only time I collected tickets I had to show my ID to get into the building and again properly when they checked the system before issuing. My payment details/card were never reviewed