Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Sorry to keep pestering but we really want to show the club that there's a big,big support for this venture , we've raised just over £1000 (which is brilliant) and have over 900 followers on twitter but basically we want more !! If you could all spread the word as much as you can on twitter FB etc that would be fantastic.If the majority who like this idea could hoy a few quid in aswell this could really work. Cheers.

Right chaps, one of our group had a meeting today with the fans liason and health and safety officers and I'm delighted, nay buzzing, to report that the club are 100% behind us! They have no restrictions on the size of poles and sticks, so large 'Kop style' flags are absolutely fine. They are really keen to get a better atmosphere and hope that displays etc would help get fans into the ground earlier to improve the atmosphere. They will provide storage free and are basically going to help in any way they can, they also want us to choose the prematch soundtracks to get the ground rocking! Again we must point out that any pyros (flares, smokebombs etc) are completely a non starter. They also pointed out that they (and we) would like all flags and banners to be pro NUFC and pride in our city, region and not targeted at opposition teams and fans.

Please note our last donations page was Just Giving but as we weren't a charity we weren't allowed to use it, therefore we are now using this site www.gofundme.com/gallowgateflags - any donations would be greatly appreciated, along with following/sharing our twitter page at @gallowgateflags.

Many thanks.

This post amused me from the perspective of the people working at the club, feels like they've been let off their leash to actually help people and be nice and shit following 8 years of treating the fans like absolute shit [emoji38]

"Flags you say? Yes! You can have flags, any flags you like with massive sticks full of nails if that helps. You can leave them round at my house and all mate, I've got a van so I'll bring them to the match every week for you. Owt else, need a lift home? I'm going your way now, where do you live?"

Right chaps, one of our group had a meeting today with the fans liason and health and safety officers and I'm delighted, nay buzzing, to report that the club are 100% behind us! They have no restrictions on the size of poles and sticks, so large 'Kop style' flags are absolutely fine. They are really keen to get a better atmosphere and hope that displays etc would help get fans into the ground earlier to improve the atmosphere. They will provide storage free and are basically going to help in any way they can, they also want us to choose the prematch soundtracks to get the ground rocking! Again we must point out that any pyros (flares, smokebombs etc) are completely a non starter. They also pointed out that they (and we) would like all flags and banners to be pro NUFC and pride in our city, region and not targeted at opposition teams and fans.

Please note our last donations page was Just Giving but as we weren't a charity we weren't allowed to use it, therefore we are now using this site www.gofundme.com/gallowgateflags - any donations would be greatly appreciated, along with following/sharing our twitter page at @gallowgateflags.

Many thanks.

This post amused me from the perspective of the people working at the club, feels like they've been let off their leash to actually help people and be nice and s*** following 8 years of treating the fans like absolute s*** [emoji38]

"Flags you say? Yes! You can have flags, any flags you like with massive sticks full of nails if that helps. You can leave them round at my house and all mate, I've got a van so I'll bring them to the match every week for you. Owt else, need a lift home? I'm going your way now, where do you live?"

"Yes?  Well, you can sit up front and choose the tunes." :lol:

Many thanks.

This post amused me from the perspective of the people working at the club, feels like they've been let off their leash to actually help people and be nice and s*** following 8 years of treating the fans like absolute s*** [emoji38]

You've pretty much summed up the meeting !

Does the championship have the stupid team line ups and/or shaky hand music? If it doesn't Local Hero needs to be introduced in its entirety when the teams come out. Playing it at half volume for a bit before and after the shaky hand music really kills the mood.

Fair play. Get a couple of decent designers on board - the mockups (and I appreciate that's all they were) looked decidedly amateur.

Agree with this. I'd imagine that's what the 3k is being used for though.

That is proper insane that like. Glad to be part of this. Looks like it will be properly ran too. Some older and wiser members in comparison to my Toon Ultra times. Interestingly a few of "us" are involved again here. Should be excellent if our fans embrace it not like they did with AO

Existing players or retired club legends only please.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160703/c0b82c37d256bdf8e77579140134b691.jpg

:thup: Support the team, not PSG.

Expect the majority to be generic Newcastle & Rafa based.

Guest firetotheworks

Existing players or retired club legends only please.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160703/c0b82c37d256bdf8e77579140134b691.jpg

This photo looks weird. It looks like them but the tops look like they're from a next gen Fifa game. Then you look back at the faces and the whole thing looks like a next gen Fifa game too.