Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Sad that yet another migrant flag is coming over here and putting hardworking English flags out of work.

Bloody flags coming over here taking all our poles...

Bloody Poles coming over taking our poles!

Why on earth does it need collecting?  It's not the 1920's.

I think it would cost a small fortune to transport (think I read it weights 54 stone). They also want it here in time for the Liverpool game, and the gap between it being finished and that game means that it wouldn't arrive unless they collect themselves.

Guest reefatoon

Why on earth does it need collecting?  It's not the 1920's.

I think it would cost a small fortune to transport (think I read it weights 54 stone). They also want it here in time for the Liverpool game, and the gap between it being finished and that game means that it wouldn't arrive unless they collect themselves.

how does Ashley transport his jeans? Try and get it sent over that way.

Basically lads the timelines are incredibly tight, we ordered yesterday due to getting the design sorted, it's going to take 270 hours printing then needs sewing together. It won't be ready until the morning of the 2nd and we need it in toon by Friday night or early sat am at the latest . We don't yet know what time the Liverpool game is, it could be 12.30, nobody's sure.

We can't leave it to chance on the day so we need a trial run getting it out and in so we thought it better to collect ourselves so it's  totally in our own hands.

The price I was quoted for haulage was £1200 and we've had a van donated by a lad so basically it's fuel, ferry/tunnel and digs on the way out so no difference really or even cheaper. Anyway the three lads going are buzzing to go !!

The lads are driving solid on the way back taking turns.

Am I the only one who doesn't like flags and makes us look scouse?

???

They have massive flag displays every home game and have done for years and years.

ded embarrassing that like

• 2 weeks later...