Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Av said it before and I'll say it again, these boys are the best in the business I'm so proud,  wor flags and wor rafa are the only things making me consider keeping my season ticket on. It was always bound to be a good atmosphere but think this made it even better. Should be given free season tickets for life

Fuckin hell :lol:

How very dare they.

Without reading that, i can already feel the rage that it has now been associated with NUFC on a game which has been watched by millions live.

Fuckin hell :lol:

How very dare they.

Without reading that, i can already feel the rage that it has now been associated with NUFC on a game which has been watched by millions live.

But but everyone in Co Durham is a MLF marra which is why the stadium of light is full and SJP empty

Durham Cathedral has exploded RTG  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/what-the-hell-is-durham-cathedral-doing-on-mag-flag.1472185/

Wor Flags better watch their Letterbox  :yikes:

Of course Durham should be represented on the flag as a large section of our support has always come from the county.

However if putting the cathedral on it was done just to wind up the mackems then it's succeeded spectacularly  :lol: :lol:

As much as I was impressed with the size of it and all the work worflags do, I thought the imagery at the bottom isn't the best in my opinion......why Durham Cathedral and not our own? Why wasn't the Castle Keep on? Hadrian's Wall? It's all a bit Minecraft too.

I chipped in so I'm entitled to have my say before someone pipes up.

Guest godzilla

As much as I was impressed with the size of it and all the work worflags do, I thought the imagery at the bottom isn't the best in my opinion......why Durham Cathedral and not our own? Why wasn't the Castle Keep on? Hadrian's Wall? It's all a bit Minecraft too.

I chipped in so I'm entitled to have my say before someone pipes up.

Agree with this especially the castle keep which was part of our old badge. Size impressive and the work into the flag is a credit though that's for sure.

Guest godzilla

Castle Keep is on it.

O0 shows I should check out full flag before commenting then

That flag is fantastic. Really blown away by it. All concerned need to take a bow. I stopped going years ago because of Ashley but sitting at home watching on sky you made me proud to be a Newcastle fan again. Was hairs on the back of the neck stuff watching that. As already said, you lads and Rafa are the only good things about this club.

The spanish city is very prominent isn't it :lol:

What is the small building infront of the monument? That is the only thing I can't identify.

p.s. 10/10 for effort. So thrilled you guys do what you do. Really helps the atmosphere in terms of positivity, especially when we have an owner intent on sucking all positivity our of us.

It’s such a contrast like - it’s something an owner should look at think fuck look at what I’ve got here and even to his benefit - fan funded self branding. Opportunity to have a slick product alongside his own stupid ‘home of football ads’. He’s myopic and thick as fuck imo. Someone cleverer could harness this for everybody concerned. But then what do you expect from a man whose ‘success’ comes from fucking over every other person you work with, flagrant disregard for ethics and riding rough shod on the backs of the unskilled in a period of austerity.

Have to say Wor Flags really have brought a bit character and identity to our games, the atmosphere was fucking class last night and a lot of that is down to the flag coming out and getting everyone bang up for it (and everyone being out from 12pm on the peeve of course).

Well done to all involved though! Would love to see some of the flags etc at Fulham away next week similar to when we had that huge flag at Villa away in 09 and then QPR the following season draped over the top tier.