Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t think we should give a fuck if it “antagonizes” them. It shouldn’t even be a consideration. We live in a liberal society, if they don’t like that, well that’s a shame. 

we have our values they know what they’re buying in to. Staveley has said the club will be supporting BLM and rainbow laces.

Guest reefatoon
On 08/10/2021 at 19:06, BlueStar said:

I vote for

Thanks For Buying Our Club

Please Stop Oppressing And Murdering Journalists, Women and Gays

NUFC    1892     NUFC

You should put that on a bedsheet and take it up to the ground yourself 

1 hour ago, Armchair Pundit said:

While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure potentially antagonising the new owners at the very first game is the best footing to start off on. We can certainly work with them but it would be a gradual process, you don't change things overnight (unless they're now embracing such efforts).

nah.

they need educating man.

2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Ask to bring this one in again to see how true it is that Saudi Arabia isn't in control of the club.

I honestly don't think this will be an issue, doing this sort of display. 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t think we should give a fuck if it “antagonizes” them. It shouldn’t even be a consideration. We live in a liberal society, if they don’t like that, well that’s a shame. 

I think Wor Flags should continue in a similar vain to previous. If we think it's relevant to our fans then display it, we're there to try and demonstrate the fans feeling, not tell them how to feel.

So aye, I think down the line such displays (for equality) should continue. Just my personal opinion. 

Edited by Heron

Glorious, along with Rafa the best thing to happen to us under Ashley, Hughton as well of course. They make such a difference. 

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

Anything to report re Sports Direct signage?

Did little looking tbh. We have a roofless shed about 5 metres deep and 3 wide, which in itself, isn't thst big, but once youl fill it with probably around a tonne of materials, bamboo and plastic it becomes a bastard to organise :lol: Found a new place for the massive WATM surfer for now...