Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

38 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

When these lot were previously working their arses off for the fans...they made us feel like the richest club in the world. Absolutely one of the few highlights in recent times.  

When people say our fanbase isn't any different to others, I picture these lads and the many people who back the cause and think nah, fuck off.

This fanbase can do special things even when the club is a steaming pile of unambitious shite.

6 hours ago, Thorpinho said:

Love their new video that popped up on fb this morning. Hope they have the keegan quote one up again. 

Aye, that would be good and appropriate. Turns out the great man was right all along but hell it took some believing when it appeared back then.

17 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Aye, that would be good and appropriate. Turns out the great man was right all along but hell it took some believing when it appeared back then.

Always trust KK

4 hours ago, Rich said:

The Wor Flags lads are literally living legends in my eyes. Heron is some fucking boy, even though he rainbow flicked me in a Reds vs. Blues game. Still not over that.

:lol:

Apologies. Thanks for the kind words like. We're just fans like all of you :thup:

15 minutes ago, Ben said:

Has Wor flags done more than the Trust to promote and represent the club ?

The fans definitely, in terms of representing and promoting us fans.

whats the fucking point if that fat unt is still in the dugout?

bruce doesnt deserve a display.

(sorry, it so daft but i just never knew bruce still having a chance of being in the ground on sunday would upset me so much.)