Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

These lads are great but they need the rest of the ground to do its job too. Atmosphere dies before the tenth minute and honestly it’s exactly what you would have predicted.

Annoyed by those leaving early too, some of us couldn’t get tickets.

Edited by Rafalove

Yeah, a bit surprised at all the visibly empty seats before the end. I can understand atmosphere dying down in the second half given how little the team offered.

But surely the end of the game was the perfect moment for a final cheer at the symbolism of the new dawn.

56 minutes ago, M4 said:

Yeah, a bit surprised at all the visibly empty seats before the end. I can understand atmosphere dying down in the second half given how little the team offered.

But surely the end of the game was the perfect moment for a final cheer at the symbolism of the new dawn.

It really was incredibly bad though. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It really was incredibly bad though. 

Years and years of shite remember,  we were dead and buried and this crowd are used to flooding home in disgust to be fair . New owners or not that will take time to stop 

Crowd has changed , soon as we went behind we went silent .

4 hours ago, Decky said:

FB6T4sPWUAQlaCO?format=jpg&name=large

listening to Jimmy Nail song and being from Wallsend this was incredible, great stuff from all involved , great idea and summed up my feelings as a fan since 1976 HWTFL .

42 minutes ago, GWN said:

listening to Jimmy Nail song and being from Wallsend this was incredible, great stuff from all involved , great idea and summed up my feelings as a fan since 1976 HWTFL .

I never thought I'd ever choose to listen to Jimmy Nail after my Dad playing both his fucking albums over and over in the car, but Ive had this on 3 times since the game :lol: All of a sudden sitting fishing with my Grandad on Tynemouth pier, getting the Shields ferry with my Grandma, even crossing it every day to go to school, was the most important thing ever :lol: Well done to those involved in deciding what they display. They nail the sentiment every single time. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

5 hours ago, Ben said:

I've just welled up WTF 

I did as well!

Although sadly my dad passed away the day before the take over was confirmed so I sort of see it as his leaving present to me. 

Edited by CPL

3 minutes ago, CPL said:

I did as well!

Although sadly my dad passed away the day before the take over was confirmed so I sort of see it as his leaving present to me. 

Ah fuck man. Sorry to hear that :(