Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

O Fortuna, yes!

Remember the start of one season running out to Eminem for a few games because the likes of Dyer wanted it…and Kurt Angle’s music. :lol:

Forgive my memory, but Kurt Angle's music? When was that? Lucky they didn't play Triple H's like Arsenal did. I once played a friend's Pro Evolution Soccer game modified version and he had us coming to Brock Lesnar's music. :lol:

Edited by nufcjb

22 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Forgive my memory, but Kurt Angle's music? When was that? Lucky they didn't play Triple H's like Arsenal did. I once played a friend's Pro Evolution Soccer game modified version and he had us coming to Brock Lesnar's music. :lol:

I think it was just a random match, maybe the Roeder era, when they came out to that music for the second half.

On the subject off "Oh Fortuna" I was delighted when the club started playing that.

First time I heard it at the ground I had a warm, smug like, feeling in my brain. Very similar to the way I felt when a track came up on tv while the wife was watching Handmaids Tale.

"That's On the Nature of Daylight by Max Richter that" I declared

"you're so fu*king weird you" she replied

Had Carmina Burana on cd for years before the toon used it.

Worth noting, given the outrage at our authoritarian new owners, that Karl Orff plied his trade under Nazi Germany and was blacklisted post WWII. Just the thing to add to the offended masses of MSM ;-0

Maybe a “We don’t hate you Bruce, we just hate what you stood for, your record here, your sly digs at fans and the awful football, enjoy your £8m payoff for being rubbish at your job” banner?

Now get into the fucking (Mediterranean) sea and enjoy some cabbage net ball having a whale of a time with your 8m pay-off.

Can't wait to see what's on display from Wor Flags next match. Wish I could travel over and feel the atmosphere again. I moved to Newcastle in 2013 and lived there for six months, and now I seriously want to move back.

Edited by andyman