Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

20 hours ago, Toon No9 said:

It's really nice to see Wor Flags back at the stadium again. Loved that Jimmy Nail Big river piece, was spot on.

Keep up the good work! 🏴🏳

I hope you guys have something special for the Brentford game to welcome Eddie Howe!

We have stuff planned, aye. Difficult to match some of the displays seen to date on a regular basis but hopefully it hits home with Howe moreso than anything along with a raucous fanbase that day (fingers crossed). 

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Amazingly...I'd never heard of him until the takeover. Saw him in a few interviews and thought he seemed a top lad...but still didn't listen to his stuff.

Last night I randomly picked a tune to listen to. Get You Down. Outstanding tune and I looped it about 20 times :lol: Reminds me of stuff from the naughties and I can't believe I didn't give him any time previously. 

Both albums are absolutely brilliant in my opinion.

Seventeen Going Under is an amazing tune.

53 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I fucking love how these guys get the freedom of the stadium seemingly whenever they need it to do all this. Knock on the door and there's someone there to let them in and let them get on with it. 

It took some time and rightly so but we're developing a very, very unique relationship with certain people at the club. Important people. The ones who make it what it is.

:thup: