Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Wor flags are the best thing to happen under Ashley IMO, long may they continue and good on those lovely lads and lasses for what they bring to our club, the city and the game, absolutely sensational they (all) are!

26 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Pardon my ignorance. But is the lightings in that picture above new? I don't know but somehow looks rather different and spectacular than before. Beautiful.

Think they put them new lights in a couple of years back. Only looks so different on that pic because the main floodlights aren’t on too.

The lads/lasses there until 1:30 this morning as well - quality. I bet the new owners have huge respect. 

must be a proper buzz to have access to SJP like that. hope the club look after the lads properly and help them as much as possible along the way. I get the feeling they’ve only scratched the surface so far!

worth remembering they rightfully walked away under Ashley as well. a selfless group of legends with morals and without egos. it’ll never catch on.

3 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Pardon my ignorance. But is the lightings in that picture above new? I don't know but somehow looks rather different and spectacular than before. Beautiful.

I thought that, but then assumed it was because the pitch lights weren't on so giving a different effect.

Almost reminds me of an old fashioned stand like the one at Maine road.

Nice image:thup:

15 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, was class today. If only Howe was there to see it in person. 

Is it at all feasible to take some flags or have some displays at away games?

We might look to do this at some point moving forward like

Another great display, they lift the atmosphere and ambience and match going experience by 20% at least alone, keep on keeping on lads and lasses and kids.

• 4 weeks later...