Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

14 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

My first game back at SJP in five years was Cambridge. The displays (loved the Monaco flag) were a massive part of reconnecting. Live in Cambridge mind so home journey sucked big time.

Aye my first home game in about 5 years too, my last game was Fulham away to say thank you and goodbye to Rafa.

1 hour ago, Darth Crooks said:

My first game back at SJP in five years was Cambridge. The displays (loved the Monaco flag) were a massive part of reconnecting. Live in Cambridge mind so home journey sucked big time.

My view of it from last week.  Was quality having the bairns in amongst it all :aww:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Wor Flags were as superb as ever - but as someone who was at Monaco all those years ago, seeing the ‘BMX 4 sale’ flag made me smile a nostalgic grin.  That flag is one of the things that sticks in my mind - that and seeing Michael Schumacher on his yacht when walking along the front. 

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Me dad had a waver at his seat yesterday. Miserable sod didn’t wave it. However he took it down when going for a piss at HT. He said the bloke on the end of our row had one so he offered to take it as well, but was told “someone wants it”. Why are people choosing to nick them ffs? :facepalm:

Nobs man.

What you going to do with it at home like? 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Infinitely Content said:

@Heron, in my rather distracted state from work today with all the transfer going-ons, I created a rough concept for the big Bruno G welcome display I suspect you and the group will be preparing. Feel free to take from it what you will if it's to the group's liking.

Y6q7iM9.png

Hi mate, I think this is fantastic, I've been to football so just catching up in the group chat atm. But I'll be sure to share it and see what they think. :thup:

Will let you know. Thank you

@Heron, in my rather distracted state from work today with all the transfer going-ons, I created a rough concept for the big Bruno G welcome display I suspect you and the group will be preparing. Feel free to take from it what you will if it's to the group's liking.

Y6q7iM9.png

Classy as ferk

Y6q7iM9.png

Tremendous this, like. Would probably work better with him as a cartoon for a flag though. 

Y6q7iM9.png

RTG: since when was Christ the redeemer in Newcastle? 

10 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Tremendous this, like. Would probably work better with him as a cartoon for a flag though. 

Thanks! You're probably right stylistically, however if necessary this can be vectorised making it scaleable without loss of quality and thus appropriate for large scale printing.