Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

7 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

How much is this fan funded then? Just seen one of the organisers of the Sunderland display insinuating it isnt.

Absolute shock [emoji38] 

@Heron is there something different planned for the forest game or are we just going big on flags and surfers?

Guest HTT II

I think I’m just as excited about their displays this season as much as the actual football. 

Edited by HTT II

On 02/08/2022 at 19:11, NE27 said:

Absolute shock [emoji38] 

@Heron is there something different planned for the forest game or are we just going big on flags and surfers?

There's been one or two plans that haven't quite come together for this fixture but that should hopefully do so in the games to come. So more of similar stuff for now I'm afraid but hopefully setting the right tone. 

27 minutes ago, Heron said:

There's been one or two plans that haven't quite come together for this fixture but that should hopefully do so in the games to come. So more of similar stuff for now I'm afraid but hopefully setting the right tone. 

Class, can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, Heron said:

Everyone will be absolutely bang up for it tomorrow, I think it's probably one game where a showpiece display isn't really required. Can't wait to be back in there. 

12 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Everyone will be absolutely bang up for it tomorrow, I think it's probably one game where a showpiece display isn't really required. Can't wait to be back in there. 

I hope so. Difficult to replicate the Arsenal game every week and nor would you want to, you could argue. For us it's just about setting the right tone again and building up to those big games/events. 

Guest HTT II

Ritchie says. “When they roar, you feel that energy. Wor Flags deserve so much credit. The effect they’re having on the club – they’ll go down in history. This place will be famous as the stadium of flags. The noise, the hostility. They’re our tool.”

:love:

Gallowgate is back - and the place to be 

loved it yesterday- atmosphere spurred on by the flags 

Its just great having everyone together again and pushing in the same direction 

Wor Flags have been instrumental in it all 

So happy they fucked off under Ashley and came back 

Edited by JonBez comesock

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

Ritchie says. “When they roar, you feel that energy. Wor Flags deserve so much credit. The effect they’re having on the club – they’ll go down in history. This place will be famous as the stadium of flags. The noise, the hostility. They’re our tool.”

:love:

I absolutely love this like. Feels so genuine. 

Just a little snippet on Ritchie - when the lads did the presentation in the cafeteria, he sat right at the front on the edge of his seat, staring intently wanting to soak up absolutely all the information. Afterwards near the pitch, he came over to one of the lads hugging him and saying "can yous remember when I did that quiz night back in (whenever it was)?!" which to be honest we had forgotten about until he said. He just gets it up here like. Model pro.

I MUST add too, it wasn't just him. Nearly all the players/staff that day were exceptional with us, none moreso than Jamaal Lascelles and Eddie Howe.

Edited by Heron

7 minutes ago, Heron said:

Just a little snippet on Ritchie - when the lads did the presentation in the cafeteria, he sat right at the front on the edge of his seat, staring intently wanting to soak up absolutely all the information. Afterwards near the pitch, he came over to one of the lads hugging him and saying "can yous remember when I did that quiz night back in (whenever it was)?!" which to be honest we had forgotten about until he said. He just gets it up here like. Model pro.

I MUST add too, it wasn't just him. Nearly all the players/staff that day were exceptional with us, none moreso than Eddie Howe. 

Class man.

Everyone involved with Wor Flags is an absolute credit to the club. The best thing about it is that there’s no politics, no infighting, no one trying to get the limelight the same way other fan “groups” (trusts anarl) of our club go on. It’s just a bunch of lads and lasses being creative as fuck and building a bond between the fans and the club. 

Was tough trying to decipher the message on the huge banner yesterday as it was being unfurled, stood behind the fucker. :lol: