Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

2 hours ago, Decky said:

No one comes close to Wor Flags man. Unreal.

I don't want to undermine what they do, because they're incredible and I love them, but they have a very rich pool of resources. The fans. But that said, I loved todays flag. Simple but effectve. Not trying to change the world, one flag at a time, just capturing the moment perfectly.

1 hour ago, jack j said:

What didn't go to plan like

Cant see fuck all from my seat in the corner

Some of the 'sticks' that held the yellow ticker had been twisted round. 

I'm sorry but that can't happen by accident 😂 

Great surfer but I'm gutted for Hezza et al because that would have been fucking tremendous. 

Well not everything can always be absolutely perfect, but it was still class. Aside from the display, when you look around the ground these days and see all the other smaller black and white flags, the whole ground is vibrant and feels full of life. The place is absolutely beautiful because of them. 

2 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

I'd rather hear Man United fans sing 'to see Matt Busby's aces' than that version of the Blaydon Races.

Taking the catchy,upbeat tempo out takes it essence out. Its like someone reading a poorly punctuated song. Hoy it.

I always remember it getting steadily faster, but we used to sing it for four choruses. maybe the "want it now" mentality of today's expectant youth, has changed it forever.