Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Thanks for the reminder that I was most definitely groomed for a bit by L****sy or whatever he was called. Trying to meet up with me after the game to buy me drinks (I was 13 :lol:)

Was he actually done for sumit like? I know of another who defo was done for it but it wasn't him.

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Thanks for the reminder that I was most definitely groomed for a bit by L****sy or whatever he was called. Trying to meet up with me after the game to buy me drinks (I was 13 :lol:)

TheGuv’s living proof and I’m not even sure he’s referring to the same lad. :lol:

So if we can just get it down to one known toucher we’ll be on our way.

26 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Howay lads keep emailing [email protected] and push simging section. Lets not give them excuse of not knowing people wanted. 

Wonder if wor flags got any contacts at the club? Annoying as i truely think club would listen

I'll try to keep mentioning it to certain folk in the group mate and hopefully they can make a breakthrough with their contacts.

51 minutes ago, Heron said:

Yep, everyone thought we were charvas, and bairns and hooligans and all this shit. Was more like a junior Wor Flags tbh.

I did enjoy the Toon Ultras craic mind. I seem to recall there was a forum too?

But yes @Heroni was most definitely groomed on MSN messenger [emoji38]

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Aye, there was. It was by and large a good group if people, just too young to be effective and one or two bad apples.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Aye, there was. It was by and large a good group if people, just too young to be effective and one or two bad apples.

Did a lot of good work back in the day. Used to love the back few rows of Level 7 👍🏻

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

there was a forum, I set it up :lol:

I've still got loads of old designs and stuff from back then, I'll dig some out tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Heron said:

I'll try to keep mentioning it to certain folk in the group mate and hopefully they can make a breakthrough with their contacts.

Nice one mate, funnily enough few of us stood at back if level manged to get leazes going albeit took ages. But if that 8 was 1800 even.

Honestly think leazes level 4 corner be good standing area. Lets hope trust and contacts can do something

2 hours ago, Big River said:

there was a forum, I set it up :lol:

I've still got loads of old designs and stuff from back then, I'll dig some out tomorrow.

There seems to be a few TU veterans on here like. Never realised yous were all lurking in the shadows :lol:

Seems like the PA announcer pissed off plenty on Tuesday night. To give him a little bit of credit he seems in touch with local links such as AC/DC before kick off etc, however the post match was fucking ridiculous and someone needs to have a word with him.

Edited by Whitley mag

17 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Seems like the PA announcer pissed off plenty on Tuesday night. To give him a little bit of credit he seems in touch with local links such as AC/DC before kick off etc, however the post match was fucking ridiculous and someone needs to have a word with him.

@Heronasked him to play AC/DC :lol:

4 hours ago, TheGuv said:

@Heronasked him to play AC/DC :lol:

Says it all AC/DC was fucking class with all the scarves going, but that’s where the manufactured atmosphere should have ended.

Just think even if he’d held off the tunes for 5 minutes it would have been far more emotional at the end. It’s almost as if they’re afraid to have no noise and must fill the void. Real danger that it’s becoming far to manufactured and we’re looking a right plastic fanbase.

Edited by Whitley mag

5 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

“When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, what will I be”

It was fucking surreal, couldn't believe what I was hearing :lol:

Would love to see a flag dedicated to Nick Pope - have a big picture of him with the words “Neek Pope” at the bottom

And one for Botman in a terminator there with RoBotmam as he displays no emotion at times