Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Loved the AC/DC like. I was buzzing my tits off to it on the telly! I could be way off here but I'm sure i read an article about the PA guy and he seemed a canny bloke. I'm sure it said Freddie Shepherd offered him the job. 

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

That DJ Schak lad seems canny. Just watched his talksport Interview and they asked him if he has any plans for the final he says he has but wouldn't give anything away but he must be doing Trafalgar Square?

Match thread suggests he was an Arsenal fan. Piggybacking on the club?

I used to be of the opinion that we shouldn't have anywhere near as much music pre kick-off but the Bournemouth game after the Queen died changed my view on that. Atmosphere was so flat and the no-music definitely contributed.

I think there's just been some bad choices. Blitzkrieg Bop always a bit pants in particular. ACDC was great with everyone going TOON TOON at that part in the riff. The music at the end was a poor choice, everyone was singing it anyway. 

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Same. 

Enjoy Movin' on up at the minute as well....Feel like the lyrics encapsulate our situation perfectly. 

Feel like it was more of a last season song. Definitely not a next season song.

On 02/02/2023 at 13:22, Mikky said:

Would love to see a flag dedicated to Nick Pope - have a big picture of him with the words “Neek Pope” at the bottom

And one for Botman in a terminator there with RoBotmam as he displays no emotion at times 

Surely Robotman? He doesn’t seem feminine at all to me! Or is that just you reflecting the fact you’d love a cuddle of him? :lol:

On 02/02/2023 at 13:22, Mikky said:

Would love to see a flag dedicated to Nick Pope - have a big picture of him with the words “Neek Pope” at the bottom

And one for Botman in a terminator there with RoBotmam as he displays no emotion at times 

Robotmam. :lol:

On 02/02/2023 at 07:11, Whitley mag said:

Seems like the PA announcer pissed off plenty on Tuesday night. To give him a little bit of credit he seems in touch with local links such as AC/DC before kick off etc, however the post match was fucking ridiculous and someone needs to have a word with him.

As I’ve said before I’ve been on this prick’s case for ages. Was complaining about his post match antics early 2022. He hasn’t got a fucking clue.

6 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

As I’ve said before I’ve been on this prick’s case for ages. Was complaining about his post match antics early 2022. He hasn’t got a fucking clue.

Need to sack him off and get this bloke in. Can hear him now..... 

"DON'T STAND UP COS YOU COULD DIE" 

7ba630f6-8443-4987-9f79-02201857cdfe-processed.jpeg

2 hours ago, Likelylad said:

The whole crowd was in great voice singing Que sera, sera. Putting the actual tune on was a woeful shout like. 
It really took away from the atmosphere. Doris Day ringing out 🤣

Definition of a shit DJ. Doesn't take in to account what's actually happening in the venue, just acts according to a set plan.

2 hours ago, Likelylad said:

The whole crowd was in great voice singing Que sera, sera. Putting the actual tune on was a woeful shout like. 
It really took away from the atmosphere. Doris Day ringing out 🤣

Still fucking pisses me off thinking about it, it was a huge moment for the club and the place was rocking at that point, completely fucked it up should be pedalled, knew he’d drown out the crowd before the game hasn’t got a fucking clue.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Still fucking pisses me off thinking about it, it was a huge moment for the club and the place was rocking at that point, completely fucked it up should be pedalled, knew he’d drown out the crowd before the game hasn’t got a fucking clue.

He did exactly the same when we won our first game of last season, can't remember who it was against but I was in the Gallowgate absolutely fuming that he drowned out the celebrations at the final whistle [emoji38]

34 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

I actually quite enjoyed the naffness of Doris Day

I mean that's fine, it just didn't need to be so loud for me. 

Someone needs a quiet word in his ear to help with the atmosphere not literally be it.