Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Cannot wait to see you lads go up against the European Tifos

Sadly I think they're another level owing to regs etc. However, it will be interesting to test our quality.

1 hour ago, Heron said:

From wrestling I think

I was thinking Scott Hall's hall of fame acceptance speech when I seen it and seems to be.

Another excuse for..

Newcastle World Order.jpg

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

I was thinking Scott Hall's hall of fame acceptance speech when I seen it and seems to be.

Another excuse for..

Newcastle World Order.jpg

I mean, if we're heating this up on the stove and pressing it into our flesh, I don't want to go first, but if someone else does, I will too.

@Shak

We have a habit of taking 'team' photos at the end of each season and last night was no different. Within our group we debate, we bicker, we deliberate...again...and again...and again. We try things, they dont always work, but we try again, and again and come up with ideas from the ridiculously good to horrendously bad. Some do more than others. Some say more than others. But this group and what we do and have achieved blows my mind. This last season has been difficult and the challenges ahead will also be more difficult, but I know we will rise to each challenge like we have this year through the unbelievable support of the Newcastle United fanbase and the hard work and dedication.

Last night one of our main men: Graeme, who occasionally frequents this forum finally managed to stop beside me pitchside and we simply crouched down to take in the fruits of Wor Flags' labour. We hugged and he kissed the back of my head as we gazed out at the immaculate St James' turf, and for a moment time stood still. The two of us. Boycotters. Protestors. Absorbing a feeling of immense pride and justification together. I love Graeme, I love Wor Flags, I love Newcastle.

8 minutes ago, Heron said:

We have a habit of taking 'team' photos at the end of each season and last night was no different. Within our group we debate, we bicker, we deliberate...again...and again...and again. We try things, they dont always work, but we try again, and again and come up with ideas from the ridiculously good to horrendously bad. Some do more than others. Some say more than others. But this group and what we do and have achieved blows my mind. This last season has been difficult and the challenges ahead will also be more difficult, but I know we will rise to each challenge like we have this year through the unbelievable support of the Newcastle United fanbase and the hard work and dedication.

Last night one of our main men: Graeme, who occasionally frequents this forum finally managed to stop beside me pitchside and we simply crouched down to take in the fruits of Wor Flags' labour. We hugged and he kissed the back of my head as we gazed out at the immaculate St James' turf, and for a moment time stood still. The two of us. Boycotters. Protestors. Absorbing a feeling of immense pride and justification together. I love Graeme, I love Wor Flags, I love Newcastle.

Iconic stuff

40 minutes ago, Heron said:

I did see Graeme make his way over from where I am after waving his geet fuck off champions league flag for about 20 mins straight [emoji38]

52 minutes ago, Heron said:

Amazing Heron, top class.

56 minutes ago, Heron said:

:clap::clap::clap:

17 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I did see Graeme make his way over from where I am after waving his geet fuck off champions league flag for about 20 mins straight [emoji38]

:lol: what a legend this bloke is

Outstanding work Heron, the difference you and your team have made to the match day experience is immeasurable. Heroes, the lot of you.

P.s. Would love to see a huge Keegan display at some point, to recognise his contribution to the club.

1 hour ago, Heron said:

:smitten: you guys! 

Going back to SJP in October just gone, my first visit since 2015, I was absolutely blown away by the flags, the atmopshere, the passion. What Wor Flags have acheived is absolutely remarkable. The difference is staggering, from that shell of a club I knew back then to now, and Wor Flags have been a huge part in all of that. Well done to you all, and most importantly, thank you.

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Outstanding work Heron, the difference you and your team have made to the match day experience is immeasurable. Heroes, the lot of you.

P.s. Would love to see a huge Keegan display at some point, to recognise his contribution to the club.

It's on the cards you'll be pleased to know, just waiting for the right moment/time.

I choked up watching the display .. just got me thinking about how far we have come from the days of sports direct and a soulless energy we all had..

No player on the planet would look at that and think " I don't want to play for this"

10 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

I choked up watching the display .. just got me thinking about how far we have come from the days of sports direct and a soulless energy we all had..

No player on the planet would look at that and think " I don't want to play for this"

It’s beautiful isn’t it :indi: