Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

10 minutes ago, Heron said:

Cheers mate! Honestly though, no need, we're just fans liek anyone else. :thup:

Yes but the effort it takes goes unnoticed by a lot , it’s a wonderful thing yous do . Unsociable hours etc , honestly mate it’s fucking mint .

8 minutes ago, GWN said:

Yes but the effort it takes goes unnoticed by a lot , it’s a wonderful thing yous do . Unsociable hours etc , honestly mate it’s fucking mint .

Yep, it makes this great club even greater when you see things like that 

20 minutes ago, GWN said:

Well they couldn’t fail not to like it , I take it yous have had no direct contact off them ? 

Not yet mate. I think we probably will, in time :thup:

Not bothered either way, like I say we're just fans like anyone else, but obviously it would be nice. 

It’s a brilliant thing like, brings so much unity to the fans IMO, I was having a look through the website last night. The financial target would be nothing for the club to fund. 
I think it would help to break down the target into chunks, if we raise this we’re buying that kinda thing. 
But seriously, it’s a fantastic thing, hats off to all involved. 👏👏👏

9 minutes ago, PCW1983 said:

It’s a brilliant thing like, brings so much unity to the fans IMO, I was having a look through the website last night. The financial target would be nothing for the club to fund. 
I think it would help to break down the target into chunks, if we raise this we’re buying that kinda thing. 
But seriously, it’s a fantastic thing, hats off to all involved. 👏👏👏

This would ruin it imo.  It's better as a fan led thing.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Toon No9 said:

It's really nice to see Wor Flags back at the stadium again. Loved that Jimmy Nail Big river piece, was spot on.

Keep up the good work! 🏴🏳

I hope you guys have something special for the Brentford game to welcome Eddie Howe!

We have stuff planned, aye. Difficult to match some of the displays seen to date on a regular basis but hopefully it hits home with Howe moreso than anything along with a raucous fanbase that day (fingers crossed). 

• Rich changed the title to Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays