Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Guest Howaythetoon

A goal threat, a natural striker’s instinct, just fitness issues, not playing to his strengths, him and Wilson could be dynamic even without great service. Always liked him and rated him, should be our number 9, him or Wilson, the other donkey wearing the shirt is fucking abysmal in every aspect.

There were promising signs of a partnership between him and Wilson.

Gayle is a clever player who reads the game well. As does Wilson, of course.

Both of them have decent hold up play as well, could see that as quite an exciting partnership tbh. Unlike Joelinton, both of them are natural predators as well.

I would be asking Gayle to lead the line and allow to Wilson to roam around behind him.

Other way round for me, think Wilson is a far superior finisher at this level but Gayle is very good in the air and getting the little flicks and stuff on the ball in the build up to attacks.

He's a great option to have like. Not who you'd want starting 30+ games but I reckon if he plays about 10-15 matches worth of pitch time a season he'll nab you 5 or 6 goals.

He's played a total of 56 PL games for us and scored a grand total of 11 goals. 6 is his highest in a season, when he appeared 35 times.

I find it hard to believe he'll score 6 in 15 appearances this year.

Once upon a time we were ambitious, now we think Joe is great for scoring 3 in nearly 50 appearances and Gayle is a supersub who'll get us 5 goals a year.

No wonder Ashley is still here.

Guest neesy111

He's a great option to have like. Not who you'd want starting 30+ games but I reckon if he plays about 10-15 matches worth of pitch time a season he'll nab you 5 or 6 goals.

He's played a total of 56 PL games for us and scored a grand total of 11 goals. 6 is his highest in a season, when he appeared 35 times.

Once upon a time we were ambitious, now we think Joe is great for scoring 3 in nearly 50 appearances and Gayle is a supersub who'll get us 5 goals a year.

He's scored 5 in his last 9 appearances.

He's scored 5 in his last 9 appearances.

Hopefully gets a 4 year contract extension then.