Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

15 goals in 27 prem starts in a team managed by Pulis, Warnock and Pards isn't a bad return.

He's only played about 3000 total minutes in the Premiership, so under 35 games of game time.

I think he looked very promising under Pulis but has since been undone by Warnock and Pardiola. It doesn't sound like the King has used him very much down the middle.

Feels like we haven't had a pacey striker since Løvenkrands. Remy was quick obviously, but a) he was never ours and b) didn't really use his pace to get in behind the defence that much.

His haircut and demeanour sets of my alarm bells - seems like a bit of a blingy t***.

If we'd signed him under Carver or Pardick i'd have been concerned but Rafa does his homework. I have absolute trust in him if Rafa's happy to sign him

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm quite happy with this kind of signing as he has shown he can obviously play at this level, but also the Premier League too and that's what we need. His pace alone should do wonders for our forward line.

His haircut and demeanour sets of my alarm bells - seems like a bit of a blingy t***.

What the f***. :lol:

I'd have more confidence in his dedication/professionalism as a footballer if his appearance was a bit more down to earth and "normal" , like Mickey Owen for example...

I'd have more confidence in his dedication/professionalism as a footballer if his appearance was a bit more down to earth and "normal" , like Mickey Owen for example...

Not the best example tbh - he turned out to be a detestable mercenary cunt

Not the best example tbh - he turned out to be a detestable mercenary c***

I think it was sarcasm.

Not the best example tbh - he turned out to be a detestable mercenary cunt

:lol:

Not the best example tbh - he turned out to be a detestable mercenary c***

oemfwnwln5oa6wxw284v.gif

From nufc.co.uk

Rafa Benitez is anticipating a positive pre-season period when the Magpies return for training on Friday - and says that his squad must understand "what it means to be at this Club" as they bid for promotion this season.

Newcastle United boss Benitez has made two additions to his squad this week - goalkeeper Matz Sels and forward Dwight Gayle.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160630/rafas-raring-to-go_2281670_5693386

From nufc.co.uk

Rafa Benitez is anticipating a positive pre-season period when the Magpies return for training on Friday - and says that his squad must understand "what it means to be at this Club" as they bid for promotion this season.

Newcastle United boss Benitez has made two additions to his squad this week - goalkeeper Matz Sels and forward Dwight Gayle.

Been quickly removed.

Rafa Benitez got this  O0 Hope for a great season which will see us ,and two other teams, switch places with sunderland, Crystal Palace and whoever gets the 18th place.

From nufc.co.uk

Been quickly removed.

:lol: That was fast.

From nufc.co.uk

Been quickly removed.

:lol: That was fast.

Must have just failed his medical. :mike:

From nufc.co.uk

Been quickly removed.

Rafa Benitez got this has lost it  :'( Hope for a great season which will see us ,and two other teams, switch places with sunderland, Crystal Palace and whoever gets the 18th place.

:lol:

“He was unbelievable for us – absolutely unbelievable. The Geordies should be dancing in the streets that they’ve signed him, honestly. With Rafa Benitez coaching him, those brilliant fans behind him and playing regularly he’ll be in the England team within a year or two.

“It’s a brilliant buy for Newcastle – honestly, the fans should be made up. He’s the most natural striker of the ball I’ve ever seen – right foot, left foot, good in the air, he’s got the lot.

“He’s been Palace’s top scorer even though he’s not playing and every time I speak to anyone there they rave about him – so I can’t work out why they haven’t played him really. Their loss is going to be Newcastle’s gain, I reckon.”

We can :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-signing-dwight-gayle-11550547