Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

I love that he scored and booted the flag. Was too busy laughing to celebrate. Just at him seemingly, inexplicably trying to head it across goal. Resulting in him playing an accidental one-two with the Bournemouth player and then nearly blasting it over the bar. 

I had just gained my composure to do a fist pump. Then realised he was heading for the flag and started laughing again :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

I love that he scored and booted the flag. Was too busy laughing to celebrate. Just at him seemingly, inexplicably trying to head it across goal. Playing a one-two with the Bournemouth player and then nearly blasting it over the bar. 

I had just gained my composure to do a fist pump. Then realised he was heading for the flag and started laughing again :lol: 

The ref told him to put the flag back up......Ritchie basically told him to fuck off 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Benwell Lad said:

In the adversity of an injury crisis really enjoy a Ritchie 90th minute substitute appearance. Great bloke. Great pro.

I'd like him to stay at the club in some capacity. Has he done/is he doing coaching badges etc ?