Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest reefatoon

I’ve never been a fan of him. He seemed to get off lightly because of the shit around him, but just like the rest of the midfield, he is a complete nothing player. It’s a position we desperately need to sort out in January, but that is going to be really difficult in our current position. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

That’s what happens when you cry wolf every game you soft rolling on the floor for nothing toss pot.

Edited by reefatoon

I know he has had some bad games of late but I thought under Rafa he was a very solid defensive mid who gave a lot to the club. I really don't get the hate. He asked to leave wasn't allowed and still put in shifts, and then Bruce Bruced the whole squad. 

Just now, Magpie said:

The fuck? Some of these comments are overly harsh 

Nah, there's no chance Hayden fits into our team when we can actually start buying players. He's probably our 5th best midfielder now, let alone when we actually sign good ones.

Not being good enough for us when we are spending lots of money is no reason to be slagging him off. He is limited, but has done a good job. When Rafa had him and longstaff playing as a midfield 2 both players were well above bottom of the table level. Bruce's absence of proper training left them both less fit and much less effective. Does not deserve to be slagged off and I worry about how quick some of the fanbase have suddenly assumed since we are super rich now if a player is not mbappe they are game for being told they are wank. We have wank players. Hayden has been a long term decent servant of the club in very difficult circumstances. 

6 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Not being good enough for us when we are spending lots of money is no reason to be slagging him off. He is limited, but has done a good job. When Rafa had him and longstaff playing as a midfield 2 both players were well above bottom of the table level. Bruce's absence of proper training left them both less fit and much less effective. Does not deserve to be slagged off and I worry about how quick some of the fanbase have suddenly assumed since we are super rich now if a player is not mbappe they are game for being told they are wank. We have wank players. Hayden has been a long term decent servant of the club in very difficult circumstances. 

I'm not slagging him off am I?