The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had a 5 team accumulator on Match results, BTTS. Had 3 out of 5 correct and then Norwich bagged a 2nd. Cashed out at £64 and it's optimal amount and thankfully so as Huddersfield didn't score again and nor did Birmingham. Happy days. Got about £6.50 on Liverpool, and two draws between Brentford and Villa, and Lazio and Fiorentina now. Get that and it's a £95 quid return. Fingers crossed... £55 quid up regardless now. :thup:

Had a 5 team accumulator on Match results, BTTS. Had 3 out of 5 correct and then Norwich bagged a 2nd. Cashed out at £64 and it's optimal amount and thankfully so as Huddersfield didn't score again and nor did Birmingham. Happy days. Got about £6.50 on Liverpool, and two draws between Brentford and Villa, and Lazio and Fiorentina now. Get that and it's a £95 quid return. Fingers crossed... £55 quid up regardless now. :thup:

Liverpool game is nicely tied up.

Anyone know how cash out values normally work? I put £6.43 on for returns of £94.94 so roughly 16/1. First game is all but a win on my treble, yet my cash in is less than £6.43 still... :lol:

I assume it's cause that portion was 1/7 on....

Had a fiver on Kane/Son anytime double. That got me twenty, then went for Chelsea/Liverpool -1 which will turn it into 48 quid. Tempted to hoy it on Lazio which will pay 86 quid.

Take the money and run or go for it?

Taken it all out apart from 6 quid on on

A header scored & goal from outside the box scored @ 16/5

#WhatOddsPaddy - Featured

In our game tomorrow. Figure City will score enough that the odds seem generous.

Sterling to score first and Manquillo to be shown the first card @ 101.00

Over 2.5 goals, 5+ Manchester City corners and Yedlin & Manquillo to be carded @ 41.00

Aguero & De Bruyne to score and Shelvey & Clark to be carded @ 51.00

Javi Manquillo @ 5.50

Newcastle v Manchester City

Player To Be Carded