Pokémon Go

BlueStar

Seriously though, considering it's not officially out in the UK on the Play store and not out on iOS at all, the amount of people you can see playing this game is unreal.

:lol: Just been out on a trek at lunch, walking along the canal about 90% of lads walking down with their phone in front of them, playing it.

Just caught 3 magikarp in about 20 minutes,. Fucking magikarp.

Don't you realise what three Magikarp eventually means?

Seriously though, considering it's not officially out in the UK on the Play store and not out on iOS at all, the amount of people you can see playing this game is unreal.

:lol: Just been out on a trek at lunch, walking along the canal about 90% of lads walking down with their phone in front of them, playing it.

Just caught 3 magikarp in about 20 minutes,. f***ing magikarp.

Don't you realise what three Magikarp eventually means?

Aye in like 6 years

oh well i obv know magikarp becomes gyarados, but I thought there was something more relevant about having three magikarp specifically.

Do I hold the candies or wait to see if I catch a more advanced Magikarp later?!?? I need candy strategy.

You need 400 magikarp candy to evolve it, but you get an enormous fucking dragon

still easier than trying to evolve him in the games

Start with Magikarp, use splash, change Pokemon. Repeat.

I actually quite liked evolving a Magikarp. :lol:

Also I need egg strategy

Save all  your candy and time all your eggs to hatch at the same time. When your eggs are about to hatch, bust a Lucky Egg for double EXP, then evolve everything. Then drop a lure on the nearest Pokestop, crack an incense, and catch everything. Easy levels.

Also I need egg strategy

Save all  your candy and time all your eggs to hatch at the same time. When your eggs are about to hatch, bust a Lucky Egg for double EXP, then evolve everything. Then drop a lure on the nearest Pokestop, crack an incense, and catch everything. Easy levels.

This shows that it's pretty indepth already. :lol: I haven't touched any of this shit yet.

Also I need egg strategy

what in the fuck are all these words!? drop a fucking lure and crack an incense? Are we still talking about Pokemon? I don't do drugs

Also I need egg strategy

what in the fuck are all these words!? drop a fucking lure and crack an incense? Are we still talking about Pokemon? I don't do drugs

I thought lure and incense were the same thing. Incense lures Pokemon to your area for 30 minutes.

Also I need egg strategy

what in the f*** are all these words!? drop a f***ing lure and crack an incense? Are we still talking about Pokemon? I don't do drugs

:lol:

Also I need egg strategy

Can you get lure's for free or are you buying them? Not seen them in game yet.

Every time you trade (release) a Pokemon, you get one candy.  Trade away every single duplicate you get, keeping the one with the highest CP so you can evolve it later.  Only use candy for evolving, not powering up.

Also I need egg strategy

Can you get lure's for free or are you buying them? Not seen them in game yet.

You start getting them as level up rewards at level 9.