Jump to content

Pokémon Go


BlueStar
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/01/2023 at 11:09, RodneyCisse said:

@leffe186 we can get 10k xp for next gift opened I think if you want double you’ll need lucky egg


Really enjoying your postcards. Very conscious that mine are either from work or the park where I walk the dog :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/01/2023 at 04:21, leffe186 said:


Really enjoying your postcards. Very conscious that mine are either from work or the park where I walk the dog :lol:


We’re about to hit another milestone on friendship if you’ve got a lucky egg it might be worth putting on when you open gift.

 

I made a point of sending the st James based postcards, when I collected them last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:


We’re about to hit another milestone on friendship if you’ve got a lucky egg it might be worth putting on when you open gift.

 

I made a point of sending the st James based postcards, when I collected them last week.


Yeah, I really appreciate the variety of postcards you send me, thank you! Some good Newcastle memories.

 

I try to send you a bit of variety too. Main problem is that so many of my gifts come from walking the dog or at work, so it’s a bit repetitious. Think I’m in the Modern zone, so hope they help. Moving to London in May though.

 

I couldn’t believe my luck when one rando friended me and it turned out he came from the Isle of Wight. My Grandparents lived there for years and I know it really well - I genuinely get a bit emotional with some of his postcards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, leffe186 said:


Yeah, I really appreciate the variety of postcards you send me, thank you! Some good Newcastle memories.

 

I try to send you a bit of variety too. Main problem is that so many of my gifts come from walking the dog or at work, so it’s a bit repetitious. Think I’m in the Modern zone, so hope they help. Moving to London in May though.

 

I couldn’t believe my luck when one rando friended me and it turned out he came from the Isle of Wight. My Grandparents lived there for years and I know it really well - I genuinely get a bit emotional with some of his postcards.


Download pokeraid app if you want other areas to add you for Vivilion variants and also do 5* raids with remote passes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:


Download pokeraid app if you want other areas to add you for Vivilion variants and also do 5* raids with remote passes.


I’m torn :lol:. Really don’t want to take it too seriously, it already takes up more time than it should. Will def take a look. I let my OCD do a fair bit of work in Pokémon Go, but I don’t want to give it free rein. Happy to get the Vivillon variants organically at this point, and pick up remote raids whenever I happen to get an invite from friends. I always try to keep at least one pass on hand for that reason.

 

My wife was playing for a while and asked me to start around Halloween. I reluctantly agreed because I know what I’m like with games and collecting, given the opportunity. Sure enough I’m past her level already.

 

Main thing that’s busting my balls right now is Sinnoh stones. I know how you get them, and my wife has them coming out of her ears, but I have only ever managed to get two. Driving me nuts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

@leffe186 if you log in get a lucky egg on for double xp on the friendship think it’ll be 100k with it.


Yeah, planning on getting the lucky egg on when I take the dog for a walk. I only get the XP when I actually open your gift, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:


Yeah, planning on getting the lucky egg on when I take the dog for a walk. I only get the XP when I actually open your gift, right?


No because I’ve opened yours it’s activated so get on and in your items, if you don’t allow it to pop up and get on the menu you’ll be fine.


100k is nothing to be sniffed at.

 

Sinnoh stones just come randomly for weekly stamps/stop spins on day 7.

 

 

Edited by RodneyCisse

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:


No because I’ve opened yours it’s activated so get on and in your items, if you don’t allow it to pop up and get on the menu you’ll be fine.


100k is nothing to be sniffed at.

 

Sinnoh stones just come randomly for weekly stamps/stop spins on day 7.

 

 

 


You can get them in the GBL, in PvP battles and when beating Go Rocket Leaders. At least, you can if you’re my wife. Pokémon Go is trolling me hard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:


You can get them in the GBL, in PvP battles and when beating Go Rocket Leaders. At least, you can if you’re my wife. Pokémon Go is trolling me hard.


I delete mine more often than not, got nothing to evolve with them currently.

 

Sit on 2 of each evolution object.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:


I delete mine more often than not, got nothing to evolve with them currently.

 

Sit on 2 of each evolution object.


I literally have 30 Pokémon ready to evolve with Sinnoh stones. Since I’ve only ever had two, I have one Mamoswine and one Togekiss. It’s kinda frustrating.

 

Edit: Just checked, actually 31, picked up a good Lickitung. 
 

Can’t believe I’m typing these words. My parents would be so proud.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:


I literally have 30 Pokémon ready to evolve with Sinnoh stones. Since I’ve only ever had two, I have one Mamoswine and one Togekiss. It’s kinda frustrating.

 

Edit: Just checked, actually 31, picked up a good Lickitung. 
 

Can’t believe I’m typing these words. My parents would be so proud.


My fiancé gets so annoyed if we’re on a walk and I stop for a moment to do something on the game because I know there’s a gym.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, RodneyCisse said:


My fiancé gets so annoyed if we’re on a walk and I stop for a moment to do something on the game because I know there’s a gym.


My wife ebbs and flows. I’ve become so good at walking the dog and Pokemonning simultaneously that if she‘s walking with me she makes me take breaks so we can actually talk properly to each other like human beings. On the other hand, we were driving through town yesterday with the kids and she made me stop near a gym so we could do a raid to get that steampunk Weezing.

 

It fascinates me that there’s so many people still out there playing - remember I only started last Halloween. There’s a park near us with loads of stops and gyms that’s a bit of a Mecca for followers. When I walk the dog there I always feel superior because there are often half-a-dozen cars parked with people clearly playing. At least I get out of the car to walk the dog. BUT the other night there was a [checks notes] Tynamo hour and I got permission from the wife to pop down there for a few mins in the car to catch a million of the buggers. I have no moral high ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, leffe186 said:


My wife ebbs and flows. I’ve become so good at walking the dog and Pokemonning simultaneously that if she‘s walking with me she makes me take breaks so we can actually talk properly to each other like human beings. On the other hand, we were driving through town yesterday with the kids and she made me stop near a gym so we could do a raid to get that steampunk Weezing.

 

It fascinates me that there’s so many people still out there playing - remember I only started last Halloween. There’s a park near us with loads of stops and gyms that’s a bit of a Mecca for followers. When I walk the dog there I always feel superior because there are often half-a-dozen cars parked with people clearly playing. At least I get out of the car to walk the dog. BUT the other night there was a [checks notes] Tynamo hour and I got permission from the wife to pop down there for a few mins in the car to catch a million of the buggers. I have no moral high ground.


I restarted in like 2018 when a few of the lads at work logged into their old accounts. My old account was lost so I had to start fresh, east enough getting through the levels until you hit the 30s/40s

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:


I restarted in like 2018 when a few of the lads at work logged into their old accounts. My old account was lost so I had to start fresh, east enough getting through the levels until you hit the 30s/40s


I think it’s legit made me walk more, particularly with the dog. I had a heart test the other day and could say that I’d walked x amount this week with confidence. I’m mainly intrigued by the fact that there was this local community all along hanging out in car parks etc that I had no idea about.

 

There have been a couple of times that I’ve left work in Akron and seen an interesting raid in a place I don’t know. I found a place to park and suddenly remembered I was sitting in the dark in a shitty area and what the fuck was I doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, leffe186 said:


I think it’s legit made me walk more, particularly with the dog. I had a heart test the other day and could say that I’d walked x amount this week with confidence. I’m mainly intrigued by the fact that there was this local community all along hanging out in car parks etc that I had no idea about.

 

There have been a couple of times that I’ve left work in Akron and seen an interesting raid in a place I don’t know. I found a place to park and suddenly remembered I was sitting in the dark in a shitty area and what the fuck was I doing?


There’s often discord groups for raids which I used to use if I was in town but that PokeRaid app basically allows you to sit from home and get anything 5* that comes out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...