Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brighton are 15 games unbeaten :yikes:

Is that since we beat them?

They lost the game after us, but since then. :thup:

I think they were shell shocked after our defeat, now they've recovered. In the back of their minds they'll be worried we'll derail them again at St James.

I think they were shell shocked after our defeat, now they've recovered. In the back of their minds they'll be worried we'll derail them again at St James.

First game was at St James. We will still beat them away like.

First game was at St James. We will still beat them away like.

I was watching that game down south on tv, must be why it's still registering as an away fixture.

It's an amazing run they are on, but weren't they on a similar points total last year at this stage and didn't obviously go up ?

Reading getting beat was massive for us yesterday, honestly I don't care about 1st or 2nd as long as we are in one of those positions at the end of the season, is all that matters to me. Win tonight and we are getting to the point where the gap is becoming extremely difficult for anyone to bridge no matter what kind of run they go on.

Even though promotion is the only thing that matters, with the squad we have I'd be rather dissapointed if we didn't win the league.

Brighton are going to have to put up one helluva fight.

Same points after 21 games as the Hughton season, but we only picked up 6 points from our following 4, think we'll manage more than that this time looking at our next set of fixtures.

More losses under Rafa but more wins and less draws.

Also Brighton are having a cracking season as we were already 8 points clear of 2nd by this point last time.

Cant see us losing any more than 3 games until the end of the season, which would make us virtually uncatchable due to the gap already and due to the teams 3rd and below are likely to pick up quite a few more losses.

It'd take a significant collapse from here, which wont happen.

Brighton will start to drop off slightly too over the next few weeks, hopefully we can get a bit of breathing space between us two too and really enjoy the 2nd half of the season.