Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/10556756/chelseas-christian-atsu-set-to-join-newcastle-on-loan-sky-sources

Chelsea's Christian Atsu is close to joining Newcastle on a season-long loan, according Sky sources.

It is understood an option to buy the 24-year-old Ghana international outright is also under discussion between the clubs.

Atsu signed for Chelsea in a £3.5m deal from Porto in 2013 but is yet to make a first-team appearance for the Blues.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/10556756/chelseas-christian-atsu-set-to-join-newcastle-on-loan-sky-sources

Chelsea's Christian Atsu is close to joining Newcastle on a season-long loan, according Sky sources.

It is understood an option to buy the 24-year-old Ghana international outright is also under discussion between the clubs.

Atsu signed for Chelsea in a £3.5m deal from Porto in 2013 but is yet to make a first-team appearance for the Blues.

Please be true, and crush the mcmanaman rumours.

Wish we'd just sign a player who's best position is on the left wing and isn't a massive cunt.

I'm confused. I'd be really interested to know the basis upon which you've decided he's a massive cunt.

Couldn't make Bournemouth's match day squad.  Give him a chance though, it's not as if he will be starting every week.  Pity we haven't gone out and spent money on some real quality at the end of this window

Wish we'd just sign a player who's best position is on the left wing and isn't a massive c***.

I'm confused. I'd be really interested to know the basis upon which you've decided he's a massive c***.

Mcmanaman is the c***. Atsu is the one who's best position is on the right wing.

It shouldn't be too much to ask for us to sign a proper left winger

Looked good for Malaga in stretches, scored one and had some very promising dribbling/passing v Mauritius in his last international match. Has some pedigree, at least.

Structure of the deal works well, too, I like a good "prove yourself" loan.