Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Just been watching the highlights of the Heedgame. One thing I’ve noticed is that the team seem to create an awful lot of chances compared to the goals they end up with. Can’t be long before they put 4 or 5 past someone surely? Some of the link up playing going forward is really good football too and it looks like chances are being made for a variety of players too. Promising stuff.

4 hours ago, FCB said:

FA Cup draws - 18th September

Darlo vs Chester
York vs Hebburn
Gateshead vs Bradford (PA)
Marske United vs South Shields

Blyth Spartans vs Bootle/FC United

Great draw for Blyth 

On 06/09/2021 at 16:24, Disco said:

Just been watching the highlights of the Heedgame. One thing I’ve noticed is that the team seem to create an awful lot of chances compared to the goals they end up with. Can’t be long before they put 4 or 5 past someone surely? Some of the link up playing going forward is really good football too and it looks like chances are being made for a variety of players too. Promising stuff.

We're pissing the league in terms of chances made, we're just failing to put enough in the back of the net - was evident last night. 

Blyth f Fc United of Manchester in the Fa cup a week Saturday at home 

2 great ties ahead Darlo on Saturday then the Mancs 

a bit of niggle with Darlo ive heard, they were fighting in a local pub last season and a few boys will be out for this one , all a bit silly but I’m really looking forward to these games , not giving NUFC a single thought at the moment .Treating myself and the lad to seats again , give the club more money .

31 minutes ago, GWN said:

Blyth f Fc United of Manchester in the Fa cup a week Saturday at home 

2 great ties ahead Darlo on Saturday then the Mancs 

a bit of niggle with Darlo ive heard, they were fighting in a local pub last season and a few boys will be out for this one , all a bit silly but I’m really looking forward to these games , not giving NUFC a single thought at the moment .Treating myself and the lad to seats again , give the club more money .

Might try and drag wor lass along on Sat - will do her good. :thup:

That’s me ready for the match , fuck NUFC and all the hurt it brings.

Blyth v Darlo , big grudge match , sun is shining , decent crowd expected.

Try and enjoy the day lads :lol:

Edited by GWN

2-2 it finished , about right but I do feel Blyth eased up at 2-0 .

1550 there, good support from a noisy Darlo crowd , sunny day absolutely loved it and got annoyed when folk around me were checking their phones for Newcastle  score . Seriously this is night and day in professional stuff but NUFC have lost me now , I’m loving Blyth .

1 minute ago, GWN said:

2-2 it finished , about right but I do feel Blyth eased up at 2-0 .

1550 there, good support from a noisy Darlo crowd , sunny day absolutely loved it and got annoyed when folk around me were checking their phones for Newcastle  score . Seriously this is night and day in professional stuff but NUFC have lost me now , I’m loving Blyth .

I didn't make it today, due to being skint! Hoping to be there for the FC United cup game, next week though.

Another point is always welcome, particularly when Darlington have been a bogey side in recent times.