Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

22 hours ago, HTT II said:

The ‘Heed seemingly doing alreet, I need to go to a game or two…

If you do, make sure you get right to the back - it's where all the best parts are. Should be a canny turnout for Saturday.

21 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Being carried by Langstaff who is this season's James Marwood / Marcus Maddison.

And Olley tbf, he is class at that level.

Can't forget Cedwyn Scott, former nufc trialist.

Hopefully get to the York-Hebburn game on Saturday. York don't have a big squad so would anticipate them playing a strong side; they have done in previous seasons against weaker opponents at this stage of the competition anyway. Would also assume they'd want to progress what with the additional gate receipts you get from cup runs. For those going/interested I'd anticipate an attendance of about 1000, again if previous FA Cup qualifiers at York are anything to go by. So should be a decent little occasion. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Hopefully get to the York-Hebburn game on Saturday. York don't have a big squad so would anticipate them playing a strong side; they have done in previous seasons against weaker opponents at this stage of the competition anyway. Would also assume they'd want to progress what with the additional gate receipts you get from cup runs. For those going/interested I'd anticipate an attendance of about 1000, again if previous FA Cup qualifiers at York are anything to go by. So should be a decent little occasion. 

I was talking to two of the Hebburn owners last night and they're expecting about 400 in the away end!

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

That's absolutely amazing. :lol:

Ha ha class!

There are four coaches going from the Sports Club and loads are getting the train! I think I know about 100 alone! Loads on the 9.40am (which I'm on!)! There is going to be some states as loads are also out all day Friday [emoji38]

11 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Random. Groundhopping? Just curious.

My mates brother plays for Greenock, signed for them the other week.

Was frustrating to watch as Greenock just hoofed the ball and it doesn’t suit his game at all. They lost 0-1.