Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

5 hours ago, GWN said:

Reminder if you at a loose end now on Sunday with the Southampton game off , get along to the massive local derby at Croft Park , just booked my seat and not many left , let’s have a good crowd and support the local teams .

Blyth v Gateshead in the league kick off at Blyth 3pm .

should be a cracker , Gateshead start big favourites.

And we'll continue as that. 7 wins in 7 games, up the fcking heed.

2 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Still 2-1 to Blyth.

Just over 2000 there today. Heed must have fetched a few up?

EDIT

Blyth win 2-1. :)

Yes they had around 500 

Great result for Blyth, outplayed them completely in the first half but we’re hanging onto the result in. The second half was backs to the wall but some good keeping and stout defending they held on for the win .

Gateshead we’re so predictable, long ball looking for full backs , small upfront.

Brilliant day , Green Army 

4 hours ago, GWN said:

Great result for Blyth, outplayed them completely in the first half but we’re hanging onto the result in. The second half was backs to the wall but some good keeping and stout defending they held on for the win .

Gateshead we’re so predictable, long ball looking for full backs , small upfront.

Brilliant day , Green Army 

Blyth are still 18th uno. Anyways, onto next weekend. New day, new result.

3 hours ago, FCB said:

Blyth are still 18th uno. Anyways, onto next weekend. New day, new result.

I know very well where Blyth are in the table which is why Heed should be thoroughly embarrassed by their performance yesterday.

Good luck for the rest of the season Heed , I’m sure you just forgot to congratulate Blyth eh ? Whopper.

16 hours ago, GWN said:

I know very well where Blyth are in the table which is why Heed should be thoroughly embarrassed by their performance yesterday.

Good luck for the rest of the season Heed , I’m sure you just forgot to congratulate Blyth eh ? Whopper.

We had to help our neighbours out, can't just be having all the points - sharing is caring. :aww:

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Interesting statement.

Bizarre decision, didn't see that coming. It was shit that they were denied promotion due to Covid and they don't seem to have been able to quite hit that form again since. 

Bizarre choice in the circumstances, you would have thought they would be after an experienced manager. Trying to get more Sunderland fans to spend their saturdays there perhaps?

Blyth appointing Lee Clark was an unmitigated disaster but perhaps Phillips is a more stable character than Clark.

Edited by Matt