Narcos [Beware Spoilers]

• 2 months later...

Spent 6 weeks in Colombia this summer actually, 3 weeks learning Spanish in Medellin. It is really incredible to think how safe the place seems yet literally 15 years ago it was one of the most dangerous places on the planet, genuinely being bombed and shootings every week. I felt perfectly safe walking around on my own in the evenings in the touristy parts anyway. There are barrios that were incredibly dangerous but regeneration and infrastructure development has transformed it.

Its an incredibly beautiful place Colombia- highly recommended to anyone planning a visit!

For what its worth, they absolute hate Narcos out there- think it misses out a lot of the reality of the story and glamorises Pablo Escobar and the cartels. There is a lot of tourism springing in off the back of the likes of Narcos- not all of it good- and unfortunately many backpackers go there and dont appreciate the sensitivity.

• 7 months later...

I've just had a quick read up (I've missed all the announcements, apparently it was known months ago Pascal wouldn't be staring). Apparently it goes back in time from the end of Narcos Season 3 (1970s to 1980s) so it makes sense for him not to be in it. I see Netflix are calling it 'Narcos: Mexico' Season 1.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hm, not sure what to make of that other than isabella has the most mesmerising set of boobs i can remember on screen, in terms of the show

althought i liked it overall it was basically a setup for all the proper batshit stuff to come

pena had some good scenes tbf, best acting i've seen him do