Music: "What are you listening to?"

New song by my favourite band and it's an absolute belter. Barnes23[/member] have you heard this yet?

:) Absolutely sublime song! Has to be one of the most dynamic they've written, and I love the freshness of the change in sound/mix as well. My pre-order is in, can't wait for October 25th!

New song by my favourite band and it's an absolute belter. Barnes23[/member] have you heard this yet?

:) Absolutely sublime song! Has to be one of the most dynamic they've written, and I love the freshness of the change in sound/mix as well. My pre-order is in, can't wait for October 25th!

I've listened to it so many times since yesterday morning and I'm not getting bored. It's a stunner. Pre-ordered the vinyl boxset, hype levels are through the roof!

I've listened to it so many times since yesterday morning and I'm not getting bored. It's a stunner. Pre-ordered the vinyl boxset, hype levels are through the roof!

Same here, actually trying not to over listen now just in case it alters my enjoyment of the album at all  :lol:. It has the immediate impact the press release spoke of, but has all of the depth of their previous material too. Nice! Went for the earbook myself :)

• Rich changed the title to Music: "What are you listening to?"