Music: "What are you listening to?"

New Lana album out today  :) Infinitely Content[/member]

Definitely her "folkiest" album to date, the opening track is my favourite on first listen.

Half-way through my second listen - still feel it'll grow on me, enjoying it more and more though.

Definitely her "folkiest" album to date, the opening track is my favourite on first listen.

:thup: It's superb. It's a little bit 'Lana by Numbers' at times but I rate her that highly that I don't mind that at all. She does the Americana/Folk thing as good as anyone ever has imo.

Dark But Just A Game, White Dress, Chemtrails, Let Me Love You like a Woman are highlights so far.

Half-way through my second listen - still feel it'll grow on me, enjoying it more and more though.

Definitely :thup: I'm uncovering a lot of subtleties with repeat listens.

:thup: It's superb. It's a little bit 'Lana by Numbers' at times but I rate her that highly that I don't mind that at all. She does the Americana/Folk thing as good as anyone ever has imo.

Dark But Just A Game, White Dress, Chemtrails, Let Me Love You like a Woman are highlights so far.

:thup: Completely agree with that. It does feel like consolidation after the success of NFR but with the folk elements of her sound brought to the forefront more, which is definitely no bad thing in my opinion.

Really liking Dark But Just A Game at the moment too  :) it sounds like it could have been on Ultraviolence, which is probably my favourite record of hers.

On 19/03/2021 at 18:44, Barnes23 said:

Enjoying this 

• Rich changed the title to Music: "What are you listening to?"