Music: "What are you listening to?"

Kaizero

Madras, have you heard Parquet Courts recent stuff? It's really some of the best I've heard for quite some time. It's so good I think it's making me fall in love with a band again. I have to see them. First reason I listened to them was because you posted them on here quite some time ago....  :smitten:

Guest firetotheworks

Sometimes you hear someting on the radio out of the blue that plays about in your head and sets you off on a completely new listening strand.....

Wew, never thought I'd see the Silver Apples in here. I love that The Owl by them. Weirdly heard them through them being Simian Mobile Disco's favourite band.

Guest firetotheworks

Discover Weekly on Spotify is a goldmine

Took me ages to be able to get away with Acrobat Tenement, but I love it. Skips on the Record is one of my favourite ATD-I songs now.

Fugazi's right about Discover Weekly, using it over the past couple of weeks or so and there's always at least a few really good suggestions.

Had to get Spotify back as Apple Music's interface is just unbearable now. It was already pretty bad but after the latest update it looks like an unformatted webpage being viewed on a mobile browser.

:thup: I love Danny Brown. I think I posted Really Doe a few pages back.

Didn't see that :thup: Really love the new album. I've almost seen him twice but both concerts got postponed for whatever reason, hopefully next week. Nice to have someone from Detroit this talented so I can forget about ICP and Kid Rock